Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Help me value something please.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Help me value something please.

I have a 1989 deluxe pickup. reg cab short bed 4wd 4cyl 5 speed. The 22re motor just started knocking... Overall the truck is in good shape. Clutch is almost brand new. Along with most of the accessories, alternator, ac compressor, etc. the paint is a little faded but for the year it's in good shape. No lift factory size tires not abused.
My question basically is what do you guys feel its worth with the motor knocking? I will post pics up on live in just a bit.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
I sold my 89 ext cab auto, 4x4 3.0 v6 w/167k on the clock and it needed a new motor or rebuilt. Sold it for 2500. Put it on ebay and set a reserve for what you would like to get out of it and see if it will meet it. If it doesn't sell the first time, post it again and maybe lower the reserve, depending on how close it got. If it got within a couple hundred, I would try to list it again or maybe lower the reserve $100
Old 01-28-2013, 09:46 AM   #4
carlos82 is on a distinguished road

Name: JUAN
carlos82's Tacoma Gallery
I will fix it if I was you. This trucks are worth fixing.