Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

How many Yotas have you owned or planned on owning?

Old 01-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
How many Yotas have you owned or planned on owning?

Hello all. I'm fairly new to TW but am completely addicted now. Thanks guys.
I've had my truck for almost two years and absolutely love it. I didnt really notice how many tacomas were actually on the road until i got mine. But anyways, i was just wondering how many toys have ya'll owned or plan to own?

I personally plan to own at least two more: a 4x4 offroad and a diesel one (if they ever decide to actually make one for us in the states)
Old 01-03-2013, 08:45 PM   #3
I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Intelligence Analyst for 10 years and then moved on.
Name: Ben
Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
This is my first one and I am hoping it will last a good long while. So far having the Taco has been great. Hauled plenty of dirt with it, pulled out bushes in front of my folks house, etc. If for some reason my current truck went bye bye I would get another one.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Owned a Nissan Sentra SE-R for 6 weeks. Sold it for Tacoma Dec. 26th, 2007.

6 Years and 73K miles later (totalling to 100K on my truck), no plans to sell this truck anytime soon.

My next vehicle will most likely be either a 4Runner 4x4 or a 4x4 Double Cab. I'd love to have an FJC but I hate the windshield. I plan on driving Toyota for life.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #5
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is my first Toyota but won't be my last I will one day own a supra and a first gen Tacoma I will cage and build as a race truck...hopefully
Old 01-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #6
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to keep this truck until i can buy the deisal one they will hopefully make. The deisal will be a dd. The current TRD OR will be modded to the extreme...after i replace the motor...Does that tell you how long I plan on keeping the current one?Plan on getting the wife either a corolla s or a scion...Maybe i will be able to pull the we need a 4 runner card
Old 01-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #7
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was extremely impressed with these little trucks. People dont give them credit for how much they can actually pull and do. I pulled a trailer used to haul a fairly large tractor and i had my cousins (rich redneck types) who own F-250's staring at me like i had just invented the wheel or something: pure shock. Made me a proud yota owner that day.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
I am going to keep this truck until i can buy the deisal one they will hopefully make. The deisal will be a dd. The current TRD OR will be modded to the extreme...after i replace the motor...Does that tell you how long I plan on keeping the current one?Plan on getting the wife either a corolla s or a scion...Maybe i will be able to pull the we need a 4 runner card
definitely go for it. I'm not gonna lie i love the scion TC. It just looks like it'd be a fun little car to have. and that new scion FRS...
Old 01-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #9
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjones5 View Post
definitely go for it. I'm not gonna lie i love the scion TC. It just looks like it'd be a fun little car to have. and that new scion FRS...
the new frs is really nice....Just couldnt handle it if the wife wrecked it
Old 01-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #10
jermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to behold

Royal Canadian Air Force: aerospace control operator
Name: jeremy
jermoids's Tacoma Gallery
1986 toyota regular cab long box 4x4
1996 ranger 4x4
2005 nissan frontier nismo 4x4
2008 tacoma trd sport double cab 4x4
2010 tundra trd off road double cab 4x4
2012 tacoma trd sport double cab 4x4

i have loved toyota's since back to the future came out! lol
Old 01-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #11
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
1976 FJ40

1985 std cab hilux

1993 std cab SAS pickup

1993 FZJ80 Land Cruiser

2003 Tacoma TRD DC

In the Future? who knows. Definitely another Land Cruiser. Probably another Tacoma at some point too.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #12
I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Intelligence Analyst for 10 years and then moved on.
Name: Ben
Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
1976 FJ40

1985 std cab hilux

1993 std cab SAS pickup

1993 FZJ80 Land Cruiser

2003 Tacoma TRD DC

In the Future? who knows. Definitely another Land Cruiser. Probably another Tacoma at some point too.
Do you still have all of those vehicles? Really digging that FJ40.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:31 PM   #13
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben83 View Post
x2.

That Fj rocks my socks
Old 01-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #14
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Mine:
'94 5-lug AC DLX
'03 Tundra 2wd TRD O/R AC
'08 Taco

Wife:
'00 Echo 4-door
'04 Rav4-L

Had a couple of personal and company vehicles between the Tundra and the Taco, good to be back.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:35 PM   #15
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
First yota

Mainly a dodge guy, would love to get an 80s sedan and stance it
Old 01-03-2013, 09:39 PM   #16
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben83 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
x2.

That Fj rocks my socks

Nope sold the FJ40 and both early pickups. Still own the Tacoma and FZJ80. I miss them all but the 40 was sumthin special for sure. Tons of memories in that thing.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #17
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

Name: John
sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
ever since i got my tacoma i have wanted to make it an expo truck after school then get a second gen as a dd. then buy a old fj to rebuild along with my fathers 66 bronco and to satisfy my speed i want a supra to build up......need a good job first!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #18
jermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to behold

Royal Canadian Air Force: aerospace control operator
Name: jeremy
jermoids's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
1976 FJ40

1985 std cab hilux

1993 std cab SAS pickup

1993 FZJ80 Land Cruiser

2003 Tacoma TRD DC

you have had some sweet trucks!!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #19
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
On my second Tacoma had a 2012 2 door 4x4 for 5 months then sold it and got a 2012 quad cab 4x4. Love it, will it be my last, no its just the beginning. My next new Toyota will hopefully be the Tundra diesel if it goes through production in 2015, but I will gladly take a hilux.