Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Classic FJ40 up for auction

Old 01-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Classic FJ40 up for auction

I'm just gonig to put this year because I'm not sure where else to put it. I thought it might interest some of you. This Cruiser is being auctioned on Friday at the Russo and Steele Collectors Auction in Arizona that runs alongside the Barrett Jackson auto auction. This cruiser was restored by a good friend of mine and he just does incredible work and is a Toyota Master Techinician. Anyway, there is more pics and info at the link.

http://www.russoandsteele.com/collec...-Cruiser/31052