Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Show off your Toyota Trekker!

Old 02-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Show off your Toyota Trekker!

I know some of you 'more seasoned' enthusiasts had to have had a Trekker. I didn't even know they existed until I came across one for sale when I was looking for a Pickup. I was even going to buy it but the lady selling 1.) was asking incredibly too much 2.) never contacted me back.

They are a rare and beautiful thing. If you had one, lets see it!

They even have their own forum: http://toyotatrekker.proboards.com/index.cgi
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Toyota Trekker!-trekker.jpg  
Old 02-07-2013, 12:49 AM   #3
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pretty much. Kind of just a rare collectors item now. I think they're cool though
Old 02-07-2013, 12:54 AM   #4

check out the OTHER "classic" toyota trucks section of that forum, there was a Trailblazer(not chevy), Woverine, Breaker-Breaker, etc. I wondered if anyone on here had one. I know for a fact I saw "Trekker" in someones sig listing all the trucks they've owned.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:01 AM   #5
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I want one. I had a 82 long bed (rusty) that I paid 200.00 for abd drove for 3yrs. Great engines
Old 02-07-2013, 06:19 AM   #6
obscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud of
obscurotron's Tacoma Gallery
Never had one (they were about a decade before my time of getting into Toyotas). But one of the first cases I read in law school about breach of contract and warranty claims was a lemon law case surrounding a Trekker (leaked like a sieve). Does that count?