Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

What have you done to your Pickup / 4Runner today? (Old School Edition)

Old 04-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #81
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
So beautiful

Old 04-26-2013, 12:28 AM   #82
valon5150 will become famous soon enough

Name: Steven
valon5150's Tacoma Gallery
Swing out tire carrier done! well done enough for camping/wheel for the next 3 days. some gusseting left to do but it should hold up to some highway driving and wheeling. and if not...well it's whoever is behind me problem
Old 04-27-2013, 10:07 PM   #83
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #85

Wiped off the dash and shook out the floor matts oh yeah . . .

Also cleared out the bed for the most part since camping season is upon us.

Outside is still nasty dirty though
Old 04-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #86
thebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Daniel
thebeeler's Tacoma Gallery
Detailed the inside of my truck as well, and also wired up some LED bolts cause license plate lights look out of place.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:42 PM   #87
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Cage is in. Started to reassemble the interior.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:44 PM   #88

I'd be happy with just the doors^
Old 04-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #90

I like that you have just one endless slider all the way around haha
Old 04-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #91
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
I like that you have just one endless slider all the way around haha
It has saved me quite a few dents already. But you'll notice on the passenger side I slid past a tree with the rear fender bar but whacked the rear quarter panel when it slid off, lol
Old 05-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #92
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Worked most of the evening reassembling the red truck in preparation to wheel Barnwell Mountain this weekend. Almost ready to go.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #93

I lowered my t-bars about 1/2" and tightened my squeaking AC belt.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #94
thebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Out with the old and in with the free, got this from a friend who has a stereo shop. It's a low end model, but it still sounds way better than the cheap Sony it replaced. Now I need to get a new bezel, the PO hacked it up to fit a single din with the trim ring.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #96
Got some Bro-Comps! For the front and the rear. Rides much nicer now, the old shocks were leaking.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:31 AM   #98

got some 13" Rancho xl9000 for cheap and finally got around to putting them on the truck. went through the bed. still need to finish the towers off but structurally they are done, maybe. Not sure if i will tie them into eachother yet.

Cant see in the photots but the square tube is notched to sit on the top of the frame as well as half the tube going down 3 inches on the frame.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:00 AM   #99

got my electric taurus fan fitted in and most of my wiring and relays hooked up. just need to decided on where to attach the relays in my engine bay and then tie into power. It's gonna be automatically controlled by the thermostat for low speed and i have a manual override to engage high speed, had one set up similar on my old taco. These fans move TONS of air, high is around 4500CFM and low 2500 i believe, just what i need to keep the motor at a good temp for what is looking like will be one hell of a hot summer(already getting to low 90's some days)