Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

What have you done to your Pickup / 4Runner today? (Old School Edition)

Old 03-03-2013, 11:01 AM   #1
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
What have you done to your Pickup / 4Runner today? (Old School Edition)

There's one for 1st Gens and 2nd Gens, so . . . What have you done to your Old School Yota today?

I took mine out to a local state park and explored a bit. Will likely get a wash as soon as it warms up, it's been pretty nasty for a while now.

We're a lot less in numbers but I figure it'd be nice to have a consolidated place to see what we're up to rather than build thread jumping.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:03 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
?
Old 03-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #3
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Yesterday I discovered that my water pump is failing...just in time for final projects to start crunching
Old 03-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #4
H Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Heather
H Bomb's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread idea!

Today...didn't do anything too exciting to the truck...just put my first sicker on the truck:

Old 03-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #5
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beer, or Dear actually . . .
Old 03-03-2013, 01:56 PM   #6
H Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Heather
H Bomb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Beer, or Dear actually . . .
Either one... Lol
Old 03-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #7

Caked it in mud pulling a heep out. No pics
Old 03-04-2013, 08:00 PM   #8
Javi22RE is on a distinguished road
Name: Javi
Javi22RE's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread.

Well I didn't do anything besides drive it today but yesterday I did some grinding on a front brushguard/bumper I've been making. Oh and some welding.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:13 AM   #10
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-09-2013, 06:05 PM   #11

Give it time ha your popcorn will be stale but it'll take off in a month or twelve. . .
Old 03-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #12
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Got the IFS width axle in today, along with chromo rear axles and all new bearings/brakes with 1.5" spacers in the front to match.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:47 PM   #13
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 03-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #14
thebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Daniel
thebeeler's Tacoma Gallery
I finally got around to making the holes for my tweeters just a hair larger so that they sit perfectly flush on the door panels.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #15
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Took the truck to the dealership yesterday to get a check engine light read (ended up being a bad O2 sensor) and they said that there was a recall on the steering rod that never got done, so they did that.
I also finally got a diff breather plug for my front diff breather extension that I did a few months ago. First picture is what it was before (kinda sketch, but it worked). Second picture is what it is now. Muuuch cleaner! I'll get a hose clamp on the plug tomorrow and it'll be good to go.
I really gotta start a build thread...
Attached Thumbnails
What have you done to your Pickup / 4Runner today? (Old School Edition)-img_5663.jpg   What have you done to your Pickup / 4Runner today? (Old School Edition)-img_5667.jpg   What have you done to your Pickup / 4Runner today? (Old School Edition)-img_5669.jpg  
Old 03-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #16

Went to visit the folks and little brother for Spring Break and took the Sub for better FE. I miss my truck we've been apart for a whole week!
Old 03-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #17
pjs42 is on a distinguished road

Army: Enginering
Name: Steve
pjs42's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought mine a month ago, added running boards, rain shields, cover on the bed, Bought some graphics for the doors, will get that installed this week, still thinking what else to do
Old 03-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #18
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday I got my axle back together. Fresh paint, knuckle rebuild, ARP steering and hub studs, Longfield 30 splines, chromoly inner/outer hub gears, high pinion 3rd w/ Yukon Zip locker. Still need to clean up the mess I made

I was gonna finish prepping the t-case to come out after work today but it rained all day
Old 03-18-2013, 06:08 PM   #19

It was only a matter of time before you found this thread haha

EDIT: I'm off to make a jelly sandwich.