1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Locating PDF Manuals for a 1991 4wd V6

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by griff04, May 14, 2013.

1. May 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    griff04

griff04 [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Recently purchased the mentioned subject line item truck...bought it off Craigslist and had it shipped to me. The truck appeared to be in a lot better shape from the pics than what it truly is. Not going to talk bad about the previous owner but he had no clue in maintaining a vehicle. Theres just not enough space to list all the issues but minor things like the radiator shroud missing, the radiator fan tye wrapped to the radiator mounts, missing interior components like the kick plates and on and on.

I'm trying to locate some repair body manuals but the ones I've ran across are fairly expensive. With all the parts missing I need to be looking at drawings that show everything down to the mounting hardware and system wiring schematics.

In the past, on a couple of vehicles I've fooled with, I found some sites that I downloaded the manuals in pdf format at about 1/2 the price of purchasing the hard copies.

Does anyone know of a site that I could possible find and pdf manuals??

Thanks in advance,
    griff

Products Discussed in

To Top