Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Member's Choice entries! (Everyone Else but tacomas)

Old 06-24-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Member's Choice entries! (Everyone Else but tacomas)

Fj's, 4runners, Pre-Taco's, Tundras, and everything else that isn't a Tacoma (but still a Toyota) may post their entry here!

Please read before posting!
Old 06-24-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
1994 FZJ 80 Land Cruiser.

Major Mod's in sig line.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #3
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Anything Toyota? Here's my DD, 1980 Corolla Tercel:

Old 06-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #4
arlypoo is on a distinguished road

Army: LdSH(RC)
Name: Arlin
arlypoo's Tacoma Gallery
85 Terc wagon
Attached Thumbnails
Member's Choice entries! (Everyone Else but tacomas)-imag0386.jpg  
Old 06-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #5
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
I'll play.

'93 FZJ80
OME J springs
1.5" coil spacers
Slee Caster plates
OME L shocks
ARB front bumper
Trail Gear sliders
Custom homebuilt rear bumper/tire carrier
CB Radio
Portable CO2
315 75 R16 BFG AT's
Aussie Rear locker

Old 06-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #6
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
Now we have a contest.....nothing against the tercel and corolla.
Nice rig Adam. I love the second to last pic. STOUT!

I just wish I had some nice scenery to crawl around on like you do.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #7
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattnatti View Post
Now we have a contest.....nothing against the tercel and corolla.
Nice rig Adam. I love the second to last pic. STOUT!

I just wish I had some nice scenery to crawl around on like you do.

Thanks! Love the 80. Such a great vehicle. Mine needs a little TLC. Needs a front end rebuild and some electrical fixes. But it's been great. I bought it in 2000 with 110K miles on it and now it's got almost 300K on it. It will probably be my son's first vehicle in a few years.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #9
SAC'D FJC
sbechtold is on a distinguished road

sbechtold's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine...

2007 FJ Cruiser
Diamond Axles front and rear
Howe hydro assist steering
FJ80 thirds, Toyota outters, ARB's
3-link with 14" Fox coil overs in front
Inchworm dual cases
Bumpers, sliders, tube doors, fully caged, etc
Running on 37" MTR's
Plus a bunch of other stuff...

First run after being built... complete point and shoot rig.

Coming down Million Dollar Hill on the Rubicon...

Climbing the rock on SledgeHammer...

Descending Big Sluice (taking the hard line) on the Rubicon...

Going up Superbowl on the Rubicon...

Moab...

Going up Thompson Hill on Dusy Ershim trail...

A few of front setup...

Old 06-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #10
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Cool FJ. Lotta work into that thing. Looks like it works well. That spot on the Big Sluice is actually the *easier* line IMO. At least it's pretty much a straight shot instead of having to out and around that tight turn on the other side.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:12 PM   #11
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Heres my 86 pickup

Old 06-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #12
SAC'D FJC
sbechtold is on a distinguished road

sbechtold's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Cool FJ. Lotta work into that thing. Looks like it works well. That spot on the Big Sluice is actually the *easier* line IMO. At least it's pretty much a straight shot instead of having to out and around that tight turn on the other side.
Thank you. I really like your 80 as well. Some day I will build one... The last time I went through big sluice the right line was pretty easy... I did kiss the rock, but pretty much rolled through it. The left side had a nasty drop off after the big rock that just about swallowed up my FJC.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:20 PM   #13
80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of
Name: Gage
80yotaguy's Tacoma Gallery
ok ill play.

Old 07-14-2013, 03:29 PM   #14
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
^^^that is soo clean looking for an sas truck
Old 07-14-2013, 03:44 PM   #15
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Hope it's not a problem that I no longer own the car. If it is disregard.

1986 Toyota Corolla AE86 GT-S conversion.

Filthy

Old 07-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #16
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80yotaguy View Post
ok ill play.

Oh yes deesa on pweeze! Wicked!
Old 07-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #17
80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of80yotaguy has much to be proud of
Name: Gage
80yotaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, unfortunatly it isnt so clean and straight anymore. It got used and abused last year.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #18
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my 85. Its not as clean as some of the previously posted but it is a fun rig for sure.

Got rid of the aluminium wheels and added Hydro assist, duals and a 4xInno cage