Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

What is my truck worth?

Old 07-26-2013, 05:22 AM   #1
ndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ndsgr's Tacoma Gallery
What is my truck worth?

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but here goes.

I will be selling my '89 pick up, 4x4, single cab, 5-speed manual in October. It has 135k on the clock and runs great. Condition wise, minimal rust from being in Ohio for 2 years (Nevada desert before that). There is slight front bumper damage on the drivers side, but nothing really serious. The paint is oxidized, but complete.

My problem is that no one seems to know what it's worth. I've seen similar trucks selling for a couple thousand more than what KBB says a '93 is worth.

Any clue what I should ask for it?