Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

2nd Generation or 1st Generation?

View Poll Results: Which Tacoma do you like best?
2nd Generation Tacomas 9 39.13%
1st Generation Tacomas 4 17.39%
Neither 1st nor 2nd, i hate tacomas all together. 0 0%
Both, Tacomas are so great i love them all!! 10 43.48%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2007, 11:00 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Sunshine State Division
SR5TaComa24 is on a distinguished road

SR5TaComa24's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation 2nd Generation or 1st Generation?

Just out of boredom Ive been wondering if we have more 2nd generation Tacoma lovers, 1st generation, neither, or both! let me know!!!
Old 09-11-2007, 07:23 AM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I like both 1st and 2nd get and originally looked into buying a 1st gen taco. But after i got the 2nd gen i have to say i love it and had to vote for that one. Although i will say this.... if for some reason i ever have to sell my truck and get something cheaper.... i will definately look for an older tacoma, these trucks are great no matter what year you get
Old 09-12-2007, 07:47 AM   #3
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I have owned both and they both have there good and bad points.

Quote:
Both, Tacomas are so great i love them all!!
Old 09-23-2007, 12:21 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I have to vote for the 1st generation. Not because I don't like 2nd gen, but because I have no hands on experience with them. I have no doubt, however, that the 2nd gens are awesome trucks.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:10 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
The 2nd gens are very nice and offroad like a champ.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:26 PM   #6
gegundez will become famous soon enough
gegundez's Tacoma Gallery
I like them both, just needed the bigger one for business reasons.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:31 AM   #7
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I only got a 2nd gen because my wife wanted me to be in the safest truck on the road. Suprisingly the Tacoma did better overall than almost all other trucks in crash tests. Add to that the fuel economy and size, and it was a no-brainer.

Unfortunately - what I really wanted was a 2001 DoubleCab SR5 PreRunner 2.7L. I was going to drive it for two years then replace the 2.7L with a 2.5L D4D turbo-diesel. Well that didn't happen.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:41 AM   #8
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I own a 2nd gen. but I love the 1st gen. because they paved the way.