Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

I have a question. please help.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
sjang is on a distinguished road
sjang's Tacoma Gallery
I have a question. please help.

Hey guys!

Before I change my headlight, ii have to ask something.

If i change my stock headlights to Halos, does resale price of my tacoma will go down?

Old 08-13-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
If you find the right buyer no. If the buyer does not like them and you dont have the stock ones, probably yes. It wont make the price go up if that's what you're hoping for.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #4
sjang's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys @teamsarcasm: ohh no no. I was just wondering if the price will go down a lot or not. thank you.
@user name01: ahh i see. I didn't think about that one thank you.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I dont see it going down much at all. Maybe like a couple hundred dollars even if that. Best thing to do is just hold on to the stock headlights just in case.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:00 PM   #6
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
If you get legit halos from someone like theretrofitsource.com and do it right, someone who knows what they're looking at will see that as a plus.

If you get cheapo ebay ones that are blue or something I guess some teenager might think its cool but someone who knows what they're looking at won't.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:03 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
If you get legit halos from someone like theretrofitsource.com and do it right, someone who knows what they're looking at will see that as a plus.

If you get cheapo ebay ones that are blue or something I guess some teenager might think its cool but someone who knows what they're looking at won't.
X2 well said.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #8
ZebraTaco is on a distinguished road
ZebraTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Why not just change them back to stock before you try to sell it?
Old 08-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #9
sjang's Tacoma Gallery
yesss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZebraTaco View Post
Why not just change them back to stock before you try to sell it?
Yeah that's what I was thinking, if it drops the price a lot. But I guess it depends on the person who want to buy my truck. Hopefully I get the right persone whenever I'm going to sell it.