Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

saying good bye...

Old 08-17-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
saying good bye...

to the wife's camry (i'll never get rid of my truck!). buying her a 2013 rav4. waiting on one to be shipped in from arkansas (dealer only had 3 on lot, all white) that has the options we want. if all goes well, we'll get it sometime this week. glad we're getting rid of the car, the mpg is almost the same (1mpg difference) between the two.

surprisingly got 10.5k out of the car despite it having a bunch of scrapes from being victim of multiple scrape and runs in san diego. gonna use part of that to pay off the truck and the new payment on the rav will only be $20/month more than the truck was. can't beat it!

pics to come in the future.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #2
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
How about pics of the Camry?
Old 08-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
BS1981 is on a distinguished road

EMS: Onsite Medical, Amazon.com
Name: Greg
BS1981's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I am about to buy my wife a 13 rav4 as well in the limited package. They are really nice rides congrats!
Old 08-17-2013, 05:06 PM   #4
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
How about pics of the Camry?
was the base model 2010. nothing special about it
Old 08-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #5
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Year and milage on the camry ?
Old 08-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #6
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
Thank God.. You scared me for a second. This forum can't handle another "I'm selling my truck" thread this weekend
Old 08-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Year and milage on the camry ?
2010, 45k. needed something larger to tote the dogs around in and something more comfortable on long drives.
Old 08-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WThomas1250 View Post
Thank God.. You scared me for a second. This forum can't handle another "I'm selling my truck" thread this weekend
if I was, it'd still be in the family lol...two different toyota vehicles through two different states and didn't feel pressured into buying something we didn't want. got the price and options we wanted and were on our way in less than hour after sitting down to do paperwork.
Old 08-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #9
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Kk thx . lady has one . 3 more payments on it but great shape. Thinking of seedling pretty soon
Old 08-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Kk thx . lady has one . 3 more payments on it but great shape. Thinking of seedling pretty soon
KBB on it (assumed it at fair condition due to the amount of scrapes) had it at 9500 for trade value, getting what we did was great. went in prepared to take no less than 9k so we were pleasantly surprised (makes me wonder if I should have thrown 11k on the table to see if they'd give it)