Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Why would anyone want an old P/U?

Old 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM   #21
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
I had this when I was 35 & that was 30 years ago, nice truck back then . Big webber carb it was fast for a 4 banger,,
Old 09-13-2013, 08:40 PM   #22
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I want one again. So bad.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #23
Backwoods legit, don't take no shit!
BackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to all

Firefighter: Stokes Vol. Fire Department, Station 23
Name: Paul
BackwoodsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm bout to buy an 84 from my buddy for $700. Its lifted to fit 37s but it's only got 32's on it right now. I plan on takin the body lift off and goin with 35's. Might go back to 37's later on
Old 09-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #24
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
There's an 84 in my town for sale right now. He wants $4k for it. Lifted, 35s, 4.88s(I think) lockers, blah blah blah. I would love to have it.