Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Raptors are selling well...will Toyota ever notice?

Old 10-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #21
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
For the amount of money it costs to purchase a new Raptor you could get a Taco and upgrade it to destroy anything the Raptor could swing a stick at. Stock to stock there's a much different conversation, but financially I'd rather have a bad ass Tacoma than a stock Raptor.

Because it's still a Ford.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #23
kapolani is on a distinguished road
Navy: HM2 Hooyah 195!
kapolani's Tacoma Gallery
Going to the dealer to put an order in for a 2014.

I've been driving my Tacoma for the past 2 years.

I thought about modifying it by putting a supercharger, suspension etc.

The amount of money I would have spent on it would equal to this deal I got on the Raptor.

The markup isn't nearly as much as it used to be. I got a deal at $500 over invoice.

They are giving me good value on my Tacoma. It's mostly paid off already so I will put a bunch down and have money leftover to buy gas. LOL.