Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

How should i Build my 82'?

Old 10-22-2013, 03:26 PM   #21
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post

SWEET!
already started collecting the parts also
Old 10-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #22
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Hell, i just bought it last week and i've been in college 3 hours away from her. I havent even washed it; let alone buy goodies yet.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #23
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
I would bet You could use those leafs in your prerunner bed to raise it a bit.

When you gon to find time to learn to drive it? XD

I would say I'll help you out welding. But I'm not school taught and the teacher will give you a huge talk about how your doing it wrong. lol
Old 10-26-2013, 03:23 AM   #24
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTD View Post
That's in damn good condition for an 82. I'd go full restoration back to original stock, but that's just me (I do vintage guitar restoration, like seeing old stuff brought back to original spec and good working order).

Kinda doesn't matter what you do because unless you wrap it around a tree you're not going to kill that truck. Read everything you can here. Lotta smart, mechanically talented guys with a lot of good ideas. Read, wait, make a plan, and then follow it all the way through. That's what the guys with the best build threads here do, and the results are often spectacular.
i agree. There aren't enough left to hack up a good one.

this is a play truck

put it together in 2008, its not nearly as clean as it looked. But mechanically great.

this is what happens when you wheel it

have to keep it going because its family

dont worry shes still got years and years of love coming

going to push the roof back out this weekend i think..

these old yota's are seriously addicting. They take what you throw at it and keep going and going and it makes you want to do more and more.

I dedicated this one as a play truck in 2008 and ive been wheeling it and fixing it ever since. untill i rolled it i even drove it to work every now and then.
Old 10-26-2013, 03:25 AM   #25
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
also, keep your foot out of it at full lock and you wont have near as many problems with birfields.

I have broken them, but i have wheeled with guys who break them every trip.