Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Beautiful 1980 Toyota truck 17,747 miles

Old 11-14-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful 1980 Toyota truck 17,747 miles

I saw this truck in our local dealer's showroom today. Only 17,747 miles.
All original paintwork etc. 27 year old BFG AT tires!
Not for Sale - I would buy this gem in a heart beat.

Attached Thumbnails
Beautiful 1980 Toyota truck 17,747 miles-img-20131114-00270.jpg   Beautiful 1980 Toyota truck 17,747 miles-bradenton-20131114-00271.jpg   Beautiful 1980 Toyota truck 17,747 miles-bradenton-20131114-00272.jpg   Beautiful 1980 Toyota truck 17,747 miles-bradenton-20131114-00273.jpg   Beautiful 1980 Toyota truck 17,747 miles-bradenton-20131114-00274.jpg  

Beautiful 1980 Toyota truck 17,747 miles-bradenton-20131114-00275.jpg  
Old 11-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #3
92yotapu is on a distinguished road

Marines: veteran corporal, mike battery 3rd battalion, 11th marines
Name: Joseph
92yotapu's Tacoma Gallery
A real beauty
Old 11-14-2013, 03:55 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool indeed!
Old 11-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #5
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
That is pure awesome

Like a time warp, perfectly preserved condition
Old 11-14-2013, 04:00 PM   #6
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck. Wonder how much the dealer paid for it.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:03 PM   #7
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
WOW awesome for sure. what a marketing tool also for truck shoppers.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #8
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Almost kinda sad, I feel like it's saying "Drive me, use me, please!"
Old 11-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #9
Alright then
BCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Slingblade
BCephus's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. That's sweet. Check out the shoulder of those 1981 ATs. But those damn tonneau cover snaps. I'll never understand that. Sorry, didn't mean to harsh the buzz. Like yotapu said, a real beauty.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #10
travis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Electronics Technician 2nd Class, Submarine Qualified
Name: Travis
travis.diller's Tacoma Gallery
BEAUTIFUL!
Old 11-14-2013, 04:13 PM   #13
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
I pray to sweet baby Jesus that none of us EVER get a hold of this and start "fixing" it.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:14 PM   #14
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Badass but those aren't the original tires.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #15
2012tacolover will become famous soon enough2012tacolover will become famous soon enough

Name: Norm
2012tacolover's Tacoma Gallery
A friend of mine in High School had one like this, loved it then, love it now, awesome truck! So much want!
Old 11-14-2013, 04:34 PM   #16
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Does it have frame rust? ha ha
One of the dealerships around me has a completely stock 60's FJ40 and Corona in the showroom with little miles on them as well.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:40 PM   #18
Alright then
BCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Slingblade
BCephus's Tacoma Gallery
Picture that rig with the little diesel they used to put in them. Make yer *ick hard. See there I go "fixing" it.
I would love to see the shoulder on the BFGATs look like this again...looks MT-ish.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:49 PM   #19
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, cool trucks man.

I remember my dad buying a Toyota Truck around 1987. It had the 3 liter V6 & 5 speed manual 4x4. It was a red extra cab and had all the toys. He lifted it a few inches and put some decent skins on it with offset rims. I thought it was the coolest thing on the road. I'd be all about an older yote as a Sunday driver like the on above.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #20
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
That is freaking awesome