Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Need help

Old 01-26-2014, 12:39 PM   #1
limitaker01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Donnie
limitaker01's Tacoma Gallery
Need help

I have a 3 piece rear slider in my Tacoma. Had to break out the middle to get back in my truck. Does any one know of some one who sells the replacement? Also need to replace the catalytic converter? 2001 v-6 4dr limited edition.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:16 PM   #2
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
I would advise finding a junk yard and simply purchasing a complete window assembly. Much easier than replacing one single window.

Hint, next time you need to get in, grab a screw driver and pry out the whole window.