Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Rhino Roof rack for Leer??? Or other options for cap???

Old 04-09-2014, 09:37 PM   #1
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Question Rhino Roof rack for Leer??? Or other options for cap???

I'm looking to add a rack to my Leer canopy for carrying lighter weight items (Kayak's and Bike's Mostly). I have a Leer 100R which has 150lbs roof capacity, but currently has no rack or track installed. I've been considering this kit by Rhino Racks:

http://www.carid.com/universal-roof-racks/rhino-rack-aero-cap-topper-roof-rack-3881682.html

I haven't decided on bar lengths, etc. yet so the above is just an example of their product.

Has anyone used these or other products by them? And if so what's your thoughts?

I'm very much open to other suggestions for adding a rack to my cap, so feel free to share your thoughts...
Old 04-10-2014, 06:28 PM   #2
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone? I really just want to know how tall it is from mount to top of cross bar?
Old 04-10-2014, 06:36 PM   #3
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
You could try asking in the " Show me your shell " thread
Old 04-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #4

ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You could try asking in the " Show me your shell " thread
Pretty good idea. Thanks.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:45 PM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcmack View Post
Pretty good idea. Thanks.

No worries , hope you get an answer
Old 04-12-2014, 08:07 AM   #6

ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery

Here's an update for future searches on this rack system. Rhino rackresponded to my emailed questions within hours (thumbs up on that customerservice!).

The risers are 3.5" tall. The complete rack height including track, riser,& bars total 5.5" tall.