Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Need advice on exhaust system!!

Old 04-27-2014, 01:38 PM   #1
Keefer6 is on a distinguished road
Name: Keefer
Keefer6's Tacoma Gallery
Need advice on exhaust system!!

Hi guys I'm new to this forum. I have a 2008 tacoma regular cab 4x4. I have a 6" fabtech lift with 35 cooper tires. I want your guys advice on what exhaust system sounds the best while improving performance.
Also what should my price range be?

Thank you
Old 04-28-2014, 10:22 PM   #2
Keefer6's Tacoma Gallery
Bought a flow master American Thunder tonight.. Any reviews on it?
Old 04-28-2014, 10:49 PM   #3
Somewhere on sabbatical
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
Do you like it? What does it sound like?

I have a TRD cat-back exhaust. I really like the deeper sound and can feel an increase in horsepower. Wish it didn't have a chrome tip as it's a pain to keep clean.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:43 AM   #4
Keefer6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwolfpup View Post
Do you like it? What does it sound like?

I have a TRD cat-back exhaust. I really like the deeper sound and can feel an increase in horsepower. Wish it didn't have a chrome tip as it's a pain to keep clean.
I ordered it online so I have not yet installed it yet. I will get back to you with a video when I do.