Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

TRD Pro First Look from Vegas

Old 05-08-2014, 08:55 AM   #1
shane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud of

Air Force: USAFR, 302AW
shane4x4's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Pro First Look from Vegas

Jim went to Vegas last weekend to check out all three TRD Pro trucks: Tacoma, Tundra, and 4Runner.

His first article is now on the site, so check it out:
http://tctmagazine.net/latest-news/t...look-waku-doki

Short version: These things are great, even though they're not as tricked out as most of us would like.

Still no word on pricing...

A few more pics:

Subscribe so you can read all about these trucks in the July issue =)
Old 05-14-2014, 08:37 AM   #2
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
This might be my next truck... My '07 TRD Off-Road may be going up for sale. I like the options on this one.

From Toyota's site: http://goo.gl/A1vzhl
Old 05-14-2014, 08:54 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Getting the 4 Runner in white for the wife for sure!
Old 07-30-2014, 09:44 AM   #4
shane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud ofshane4x4 has much to be proud of

Air Force: USAFR, 302AW
shane4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota announced pricing for the 4Runner and Tacoma TRD Pro models today....what do you think??

http://tctmagazine.net/latest-news/2...ner-and-tacoma

Old 07-30-2014, 02:23 PM   #5
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to get one but it won't be until spring. I just got my wife a 2014 Corolla ECO and I'm going to pay that off in April then put my 2007 on the market. Once that sells, I'll go bargain with cash on a new Pro.