Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

New Tacoma Purchase

Old 04-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #1
bernuli is on a distinguished road
bernuli's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma Purchase

I can't seem to find any Tacomas in Speedway Blue in the Northeast. I did find one pretty close to what I was looking for in Miami. Does anyone know why any sort of blue color is not available in the Northeast?

If anyone happens to see the following at a dealer would you please reply with the dealer name/location.

New
Tacoma
Speedway Blue
Access Cab
4WD
V6
Manual 6 speed transmission
TRD Sport package

My 1994 is still running awesome, but the winter salt has taken quite a toll. Time for something new!

Bernuli
Attached Thumbnails
New Tacoma Purchase-ohtheblue.jpg  
Old 04-25-2009, 09:38 AM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Feel like driving to Delaware? It's a SWB Sport 4x4 but with an automatic tranny.

http://www.hertrichtoyota.com/new-in...seHistory=true
Old 04-25-2009, 09:45 AM   #3
bernuli's Tacoma Gallery
I would, this is close but not exactly it. I'd buy in CA if I could find exactly what I wanted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Feel like driving to Delaware? It's a SWB Sport 4x4 but with an automatic tranny.

http://www.hertrichtoyota.com/new-in...seHistory=true
Old 04-26-2009, 11:05 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i thought they don't make that color anymore, the salesman told me they don't at least, so i bought silver because it's faster.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:59 AM   #5
bernuli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
i thought they don't make that color anymore, the salesman told me they don't at least, so i bought silver because it's faster.
Salesmen will tell you anything. Thats why I always buy from a saleswoman.

I am starting to like the silver more and more.

I may have to order a 2010. Wonder if they would deliver it in primer.

Bernuli