Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Where do you get your Toyota serviced?

View Poll Results: Where do you get your baby serviced?
I only trust the dealership! 30 30.30%
I wouldn't trust anyone to service my Toyota but me! 55 55.56%
RapidLube (or similar) 2 2.02%
What is this "service" thing you speak of? 12 12.12%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-18-2009, 07:09 AM   #1
yote is on a distinguished road
yote's Tacoma Gallery
Where do you get your Toyota serviced?

Where do you get your baby serviced?
Old 06-18-2009, 07:10 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
In front of my house.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:28 AM   #5
Clever white boy.
wired_af is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
wired_af's Tacoma Gallery
I have a hard time trusting anyone with my truck. No one cares for her like I do
Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 AM   #6
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
at my shop
Old 06-18-2009, 08:43 AM   #8
The clown has no penis...
smallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to all

Name: Brian
smallcandle's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately, I don't have the necessary tools or knowledge to service my truck. Granted, I do the required oil and filter changes myself but that is about it. And FWIW, my dealer has been terrific during my seven years of ownership!
Old 06-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #10
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
^^^same here, major services...15k, 30k, 45k, at the dealership and just oil changes i do them myself...
Old 06-18-2009, 05:11 PM   #11
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
You need another option...

Got suckered into a "maintenance plan" when I bought her, so I'm committed (or should be for going there) to getting the maintenance done there or lose $$$$

But once that is up, I'll do as much as I can in my driveway.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #12
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

My '02 has had father/son service since day one EXCEPT for my "frame swap" which I am still in "awe" of ......And since this is "Dads ride" the radical thoughts have been applied to my sons toys,the '85 &'88 r.i.p...both engine fires and his 4-runner got stolen ( recovered but not worth a dam) got the "younger" improvements.BIG tires,engine mods and lifted..........We are "looking" for an older FJ but that waits for "funding"-not the "Daddy bank"

Snoope
Old 06-18-2009, 05:34 PM   #13
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
I am very fortunate to have a great service department at my dealership so that's where my baby goes.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:24 PM   #16
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by it's in coma View Post
^^^same here, major services...15k, 30k, 45k, at the dealership and just oil changes i do them myself...
+1
Old 07-20-2009, 12:13 PM   #18
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
I pretty much do all of my own service. If I do have something I'm not feeling like doing I have the stealership robb me though.... I had them do the 60K service but thats all so far.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #19
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
You need another option...

Got suckered into a "maintenance plan" when I bought her, so I'm committed (or should be for going there) to getting the maintenance done there or lose $$$$

But once that is up, I'll do as much as I can in my driveway.
X2
Old 07-20-2009, 12:26 PM   #20
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Mostly Driveway, or a mechanic my family goes to.