Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Brushguards/Bambi bars

Old 11-25-2007, 08:24 PM   #1
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Brushguards/Bambi bars

As I was on my way to a birthday party this evening I had to do some evasive driving to avoid a collision with a deer, Whew ! My question is: has any body hit a deer with a brushguard or Bambi bars, what kind of damage incurred and did the cost of the brushguard/Bambi bars compensate for the damage that might have happened or maybe the deductable ?
Old 11-25-2007, 08:27 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
sorry i dunno about the deer thing but HAHAHAHA your mods listed are hilarious, what have you been doing to that poor truck?!
Old 11-25-2007, 08:54 PM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Go ARB. There is a reason they are called Roo Bars.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:05 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
sorry i dunno about the deer thing but HAHAHAHA your mods listed are hilarious, what have you been doing to that poor truck?!
When it comes to a project or a task at hand, I am a bull not a ballerina, I have a bad habit of letting my equiptment pay for my sins. Sad, very sad !
Old 11-25-2007, 09:08 PM   #5

the bed liner in my taco is all dented and scraped up, the only thing i try to protect on my truck is the paint if i can help it. i have yet to crap my pants while trying to fart, thus staining the seat. i need a set of the trd/turd seat covers
Old 11-25-2007, 09:20 PM   #6

Yeah mine has some nasty scars too. I am pretty regular so I take my dumps at appropriate locations, but damn that coffee, my fault, i failed at multi-tasking, steering, shifting, and flipping the bird at some jack off telling me to pay attention to the road, the nerve of some people?!
Old 11-25-2007, 09:23 PM   #7

i wouldve thrown the coffee, following by shooting the moon...but thats just me, and i have an automatic lol
Old 11-30-2007, 09:15 AM   #8
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha! i never noticed that until you mentioned it. Thats funny as hell Jedi!
Old 11-30-2007, 09:18 AM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
As I was on my way to a birthday party this evening I had to do some evasive driving to avoid a collision with a deer, Whew ! My question is: has any body hit a deer with a brushguard or Bambi bars, what kind of damage incurred and did the cost of the brushguard/Bambi bars compensate for the damage that might have happened or maybe the deductable ?
A while ago there was a group buy at another site for Road Armor bumpes. One guy told a story of working on a oil rig in Alaska or somewhere and a truck pulling up with a Road Armor bumper. it was covered in blood since it hit two elk on the way up but no body damage. i dont know if it was a true stroy or not but i'd believe it based on how big those bumpers are. I cant tell if i like them or not. They're ugly as hell but kind of in a good way. you may want to look them up.

As for bullbars, i had a buddy run his truck intoa big ditch while being stupid ina field a few weeks ago. his front end was pretty banged up and he's gonna need some body work but the bull bar took the brunt of the damage. he would be shelling out alot more money if he didnt have one
Old 11-30-2007, 10:18 AM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Go ARB. There is a reason they are called Roo Bars.
For Kangaroos?
Old 11-30-2007, 12:13 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
For Kangaroos?
dude i'm swerving all over trying to avoid kangaroos out here, i need a bar for sure
Old 11-30-2007, 12:17 PM   #12
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Is it true? Do they really wear Kangol brand hats?
Old 11-30-2007, 12:19 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Is it true? Do they really wear Kangol brand hats?
most of the ones around here are just gangbangers, so if they do wear a hat it's usually some fubu crap turned sideways. i try not to mess with them too much, just swerve around them and keep driving
Old 11-30-2007, 01:09 PM   #14
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
most of the ones around here are just gangbangers, so if they do wear a hat it's usually some fubu crap turned sideways. i try not to mess with them too much, just swerve around them and keep driving
I've heard it's been getting pretty heated up in Il. I try not to get involved when I see a kangaroo and a wallaby going down the street.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:19 PM   #15
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
I'm reminded of this story from years ago about problem kangaroos http://www.gamedev.net/reference/art...rticle1176.asp
Old 11-30-2007, 04:23 PM   #16
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
I'm reminded of this story from years ago about problem kangaroos http://www.gamedev.net/reference/art...rticle1176.asp
That's pretty funny............kangaroo uprising