Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Dash lights

Old 06-22-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
chefai is on a distinguished road
chefai's Tacoma Gallery
Dash lights

My dash lights, on top of the heater/ air knobs, are out. I have a 1999 Tacoma, how do I go about to change them.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #2
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Follow the link in this thread. Should be about 4 down.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ights-mod.html

Check the 1st Gen Forum for more info on your truck. BTW the search function is awesome.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
well i just took my radio out. if you pull the screws out in the ash tray you will start to see how to take off the panels. its easy, just be gentile. You will see the led lights after you take off all of the panels. I think you will maybe see how to go from there.