Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

2010 FJ Cruiser.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
2010 FJ Cruiser.

Reports are coming in that the FJ will be around for one more year. With a change to the color palette Voodoo Blue will be stepping down to Army Green.

Patiently awaiting picture of the new color.
Attached Thumbnails
2010 FJ Cruiser.-fjlinup2010.jpg  
Old 06-25-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
nice!
Old 06-25-2009, 09:40 AM   #3
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like we may get one after all.

Thanks for the info!
Old 06-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a nice upgrade.... Ill have to see it though
Old 06-25-2009, 10:08 AM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-25-2009, 10:08 AM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #9
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
I'd definitely get the trail team edition. I'm glad they are keeping them around for another year. I still want one!
Old 06-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #10
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Why get rid of the FJ? Seems like a really popular car.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:58 AM   #11
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Why get rid of the FJ? Seems like a really popular car.
A specific demographic.

The FJ was built and marketed towards the 25-35 year old male outdoor type, unlike the 4Runner, Highlander, Rav4 Seqouia and Landcruiser which are more family oriented. The FJ initially saw strong sales numbers and waiting lists. After the gas prices skyrocketed and economy took a dive the sales have fallen off as well. Rumors have been out that with the economy in a rut Toyota was going to kill off the FJ because of the small niche it occupied. There has never been an official press release from Toyota so it's all he said she said.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #12
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like it would be a better choice to loose the Landcruiser or the Sequaia, Maybe even the HIghlander since its very similar to the 4runner.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:43 PM   #13
Banned
kilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to behold
kilgoja's Tacoma Gallery
they should make a smaller fj like the old ones...about the size of a jeep wrangler....it's where everything made nowadays just ends up being another huge suv that seats 7 or 8 people...lol
Old 06-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #14
Riceman is a jewel in the roughRiceman is a jewel in the roughRiceman is a jewel in the roughRiceman is a jewel in the rough
Riceman's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.toyota.com/fjcruiser/special-edition.html

The Trail Teams FJ. I don't see any beadlocks... but I love those shift knobs!
Old 06-25-2009, 06:08 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceman View Post

Look in my gallery you will be surprised at what you find... Its one of my buddies FJ.

And yall say I have a truck (I know I do love it----Shut up) lol. his is the 08
Old 06-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #17
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a real Transfer case lever
Old 06-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #18
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceman View Post

Because that is the 2008 Trail Teams FJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
Is that a real Transfer case lever
Yes it is. The FJ Cruiser comes stock with a real transfer case lever. No push button or selector button.

Goes from H2 to H4 over to Neutral then up to L4
Old 06-25-2009, 07:30 PM   #19
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Does anybody know it that transfer case will mount up to my 6 speed tranny in my tacoma. I would kill for an actual shifter and not a selecter switch.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:37 PM   #20
twells91 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
twells91's Tacoma Gallery
there's only one word for the new FJ... Badass