Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

TRD Rock Crawler

Old 07-01-2009, 04:40 AM   #1
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Rock Crawler

Just seen at my dealership yesterday a TRD Rock Warrior Tundra. I was wondering if any of you heard of it?? It had some sick wheels that some of you guys would go crazy for. TRD Forged wheels wrapped in BFG All Terrains. They need this wheel and tire setup in a Tacoma. Its kinda gay tho for a Tundra, had no lift or anything. Just thought I'd share. I kno I'll get some pics.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:44 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
someone posted pics here awhile ago
Old 07-01-2009, 05:52 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-01-2009, 06:01 AM   #5
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Couple of black ones running around Washington PA.

Marc M
Old 07-01-2009, 06:05 AM   #6
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
my dealer put a few 6'' lifts on tundras i see a few and they look so bad ass my friend has one
Old 07-01-2009, 11:46 AM   #7
Omnipotent
Hootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Hootbro's Tacoma Gallery
Seen my first one today parked in front of my barber. Was all black and looked mean.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #8
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
HA HA sucks that they're 5 lug
Old 07-03-2009, 07:46 AM   #9
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
The 2010 FJ Cruiser has a similar bead lock type wheel, and it is 6 lug.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:48 AM   #10
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ thats from SEMA, I think. I would love to see those wheels hit the market but doubt they ever will.

Edit: yep found the pics I got at SEMA 08 of those painted gold on there concept Taco:

Old 07-03-2009, 07:52 AM   #11
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
^^^ thats from SEMA, I think. I would love to see those wheels hit the market but doubt they ever will
thats the thing that sucks, most of that stuff will never be on the market. Like the Camaro, I wasn't sure if they will ever get that thing done
Old 07-03-2009, 09:53 AM   #14
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbonner View Post
I really dont like anything they got going on there in the front of that thing! or the tires for that matter.

those tires are some of the toughest tires bfg makes. each one is like $300. its for functionality over looks

The world's first ultra-high performance off-road tire designed for off-road competition. The BF Goodrich Baja T/A is a multi-time Baja 1000 winner. One of the most dominant tires in off-road racing history. Designed for off-road racing competitors and people who insist on driving on the same tires top off-road racing pros like Rob MacCachren, and Ed and Troy Herbst have raced on.

Confident high-speed performance that helped claim SCORE Baja victory 20 years in a row. Chosen by more Baja 1000 champions than all other tires combined.

Superb tread area puncture/bruise resistance; confident high-speed performance and handling. Built for the toughest conditions on earth

Aggressive, self-cleaning tread design with special tread element edge scoops and shoulder scallops provides excellent off-road soft surface traction; more tread element edges, great side bite and lateral traction in off-road situations

TriGard Plus Construction�three full nylon carcass plies plus an additional nylon sidewall ply (Some sizes have 4 full nylon carcass plies.) Provides exceptional strength, bruise resistance and structural integrity; great strength and puncture resistance in the sidewall

Two strong steel belts with two full-width nylon cap plies for Confident high-speed performance and handling

Durable bead construction - Strong lower sidewall; precise steering response and predictable cornering

Dual-compound tread - Excellent cutting and chunking resistance; high durability

Black sidewall styling - Distinctive appearance with black-outline serrated letters and unique Baja T/A insignia
Old 07-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #15
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
that was me!
Old 07-03-2009, 10:48 AM   #17
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Those gold wheels on the Taco are amazing.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:04 AM   #19
bigguy78619 is a jewel in the roughbigguy78619 is a jewel in the roughbigguy78619 is a jewel in the roughbigguy78619 is a jewel in the rough
bigguy78619's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbonner View Post
I really dont like anything they got going on there in the front of that thing! or the tires for that matter.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:07 AM   #20
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
also found this kick ass FJ/4runner job at SEMA with some sweet rims:

and some other hotness :
I want I want.