Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Aftermarket seats and stock seatbelts

Old 07-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
Doc will become famous soon enough

Doc's Tacoma Gallery
Aftermarket seats and stock seatbelts

was looking at getting aftermarkets seats for the truck but the female part of my seatblet is attached to the seat, has anyone here done this. I need to keep the stock seatbelt to keep it street legal in CA
Old 07-20-2009, 02:25 AM   #2
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I just recently installed impreza seats into my truck, I just switched over the buckle on the seats.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:04 AM   #3
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
I transplanted the inboard seat receptacles / receivers onto my new mounts when swapping out my 2004 buckets for aftermarket seats.