1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma Seat covers?

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by boks, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Dec 12, 2007 at 5:49 AM
    boks

boks [OP] From Michigan!!

Member:
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    2020 4WD TRD-Offroad Double Cab
    Rhino RTS ditch mount roof rack tracks Truxedo Lo Pro tonneau cover Yakima tracks on Bed rails LED Interior Light upgrade Former Vehicle: 2007 4WD TRD-Offroad Double Cab
    I've been looking at getting seat covers for my '07 double cab Taco. I've found that Toyota parts store offers them just for the front. Who has these and how do you like them? Also, I'm a bit ignorant but what's the difference between offroad and not offroad from seats covers? These seat covers are on sale for $160 right now. I would have them already if they offered a back seat cover.

Then there's Wet Okole seat covers? I see a couple on this forum use these. How do you like them? I like the fact that they will make them for front and back of a double cab. However, for $259 for the front and $259 for the rear seems a bit steep? Are the worth buckin' up for these with the addition of getting a back seat cover also?

Thanks,
    Boks

2. Dec 12, 2007 at 1:39 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    u can find some cheaper sets on ebay for front and back...or u can get a leather set of there for less than a set of okole's...the difference in the seats is that an sr5 or lower package seat doesnt have the added leg and torso support sticking off the seat sides. i think on that, i'm not 100% though

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top