Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

2010 4runner

Old 07-31-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
Samsonite...I was way off!
jmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud of

jmasterj's Tacoma Gallery
2010 4runner

Anyone heard much news of it? Some spy shots:

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/spi...oto_29_photo_1

Looks to me similar to the fortuner.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:36 AM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
we have no more 4 runner in Mexico, so sad, i like that suv a lot
Old 07-31-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
wow theyve been going downhill since the 3rd gens...
Old 07-31-2009, 11:52 AM   #5
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I don't like the front-end of that at all.

(I feel the same way about the looks of the Hilux. )
Old 07-31-2009, 11:54 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmasterj View Post
Anyone heard much news of it? Some spy shots:

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/spi...oto_29_photo_1

Looks to me similar to the fortuner.
This looks like the yota version of the little lexus suv.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:58 AM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
the lincense says fortuner, dont know what that is.... so is it a real 4runner
Old 07-31-2009, 12:10 PM   #10
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Reminds me of the RSC Concept.

i wish those rims were 6lug
Old 07-31-2009, 12:53 PM   #12
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the other side of the RSC Concept. The exhaust looks stupid. So does whatever that thing is on the roof, but otherwise I would absolutly drive one of these.

Old 07-31-2009, 01:06 PM   #13
Samsonite...I was way off!
jmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud of

jmasterj's Tacoma Gallery
The fortuner is Toyota's SUV in India and a few other countries. I'm not sure that is what is going to look like, but by the spy photos they look a little bit similar, but from what I see we should see the production model soon.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:07 PM   #15
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Yeppers & that RSC thing looks way cooler than that fortuner thing even with the roof scoop thing & faunky exhaust.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #16
Taco Supremist
spearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to all

spearhead's Tacoma Gallery
<<GAK>>

Unimpressive -whatever it is...
Old 08-16-2009, 10:01 PM   #17
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I read in the newest Car and Driver that it was going to be smaller and similar to the FJ Cruiser but 4 door.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:20 PM   #18
Jeremyjet1 will become famous soon enoughJeremyjet1 will become famous soon enough

Jeremyjet1's Tacoma Gallery
I got a PDF file (issued 6-22-09) of the order sheet with all the options listed off a 4runner website but I don't know if I can upload it. Some new options are push button start, 20" wheels, Crawl control, Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS) ?, Front Seat Knee airbags, Packages: SR5, Trail Edition, Limited, Limited Navigation, New Interior color: black, V8 4wd Discontinued. Just some random things that may have changed but no pics on the order sheet.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:43 PM   #19
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Fuckin Toyota Engineers--->
Old 08-16-2009, 11:18 PM   #20
Soundwave has a spectacular aura aboutSoundwave has a spectacular aura about

Soundwave's Tacoma Gallery
It looks lame. Really looks like a Lexus GX470 with Toyota badging. I wouldn't be surprised if they share the platform on the next generation.