Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

My new ride!

Old 08-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
Drive a Tacito, and proud of it!
rosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to behold
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
My new ride!

After much deliberation and fussing, I finally brought home my first Tacoma!
As I mentioned in my earlier thread, it is an 09 preowned Access 2WD with auto trans., Power everything, and an MP3 player, radio controls on the inside left side of the steering wheel, cd player, and buttons that I'm gonna have to figure out!

Okay, here's the new ride!

Inside. The suicide doors are so cool!

My dash.

Finally, I have never had one of these little cuties. lol
Old 08-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Great choice. Congrats and have fun!
Old 08-20-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
The_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The_Dude's Tacoma Gallery
Not bad Nicholas
Old 08-20-2009, 06:16 PM   #5
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud View Post
After much deliberation and fussing, I finally brought home my first Tacoma!
As I mentioned in my earlier thread, it is an 09 preowned Access 2WD with auto trans., Power everything, and an MP3 player, radio controls on the inside left side of the steering wheel, cd player, and buttons that I'm gonna have to figure out!
Finally, I have never had one of these little cuties. lol
I've never had one of those either.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #7
rosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to behold
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, yall! I have been waiting for this for a long time. Thanks so much to those of you who commented in my brain wracking thread!

And The Dude, my name is Donna. Not sure who Nicolas is.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:14 PM   #8
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on getting a toyota!
Old 08-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #9
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
congrats on getting a toyota!
This is actually my third toyota truck, but my first Tacoma. I was already driving my second truck by the time Tacomas came out, and I have been drooling over them since! This is a big day for me.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:21 PM   #10
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
just got one a couple weeks ago exactly like that except white, love it tons, its a great truck