Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

License plate frames?

Old 08-31-2009, 03:33 PM   #1
Drive a Tacito, and proud of it!
rosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to behold
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
License plate frames?

Hey yall, I am going to pu my new license plates in a minute and want to change the frames as well. There are dealership frames on my truck now. What kind of frames do yall have? Where is the best place to get custom frames?
Old 08-31-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
bparham is on a distinguished road
bparham's Tacoma Gallery
idk about customs, but for standard colors that are clean and a good quality in terms of durability and look i would go with glossed weathertech frames.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I dont have a frame currently but next time im in Clemson Ill have many to pick from!
Old 08-31-2009, 03:38 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I got some black custom made ones off of ebay with lettering on them and can say what you want because its all custom.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:39 PM   #6
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I have one on mine from Sports Chalet saying "I'd rather be playing hockey." In Arizona, it's illegal to have the "ARIZONA" part of the license plate covered so this one is one of the few that doesn't cover it. Oh and it was free and they have it for every sport.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:44 PM   #7
rosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to behold
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I'm into my truck, but I'm also into lizards, like chuckwallas, collared lizards, beardies. etc. I hate my "career" right now. I am basically a critter person who drives a taco.

I was thinking about either a taco logo frame or something to do with lizards.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:45 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
I have one on mine from Sports Chalet saying "I'd rather be playing hockey." In Arizona, it's illegal to have the "ARIZONA" part of the license plate covered so this one is one of the few that doesn't cover it. Oh and it was free and they have it for every sport.
Hmmm? I never really thought about the state being covered if it was illegal or not? Now I am going to ask my cop buddies about that because my NV is half way hidden.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:03 PM   #10
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
Here we go. What do yall think about this?
http://www.cafepress.com/cafepets.187845424

Or how about this? LOL!
http://www.cafepress.com/cafepets.229845359
Old 08-31-2009, 05:17 PM   #12
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i see that you dig reptiles =D haha is your taco reptile green also?
LOL! Hell no! My truck is silver streak mica and very few of my lizards are green!
Truck

Lizard

I decided on this one - - - for now.
http://www.cafepress.com/cafepets.79346616