Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

FJ pic

Old 11-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
FJ pic

I saw this on display at Texas Motor Speedway last weekend , honestly when these first came out I did not like them, but they are starting to grow on me.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
There pretty nice dude...My fiance is gonna to buy one for herself when she graduates college. Of course i'll be there to guide here
Old 11-15-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
blkcoma32 will become famous soon enough

blkcoma32's Tacoma Gallery
I think they are badass, i can't wait till i can afford one!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
this is the new TRD FJ. Looks the same as the FJ TT just without the emblems
Old 11-15-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
I'd rather be diving than working..
UpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UpstateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My wife wants one, but gotta pay off my truck first. Got 6 years before that happens haha. hopefully they will still be around for 6 more years
Old 11-15-2009, 11:43 PM   #6
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 11:52 PM   #7
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
There pretty nice dude...My fiance is gonna to buy one for herself when she graduates college. Of course i'll be there to guide here
She decided on the FJ? Score! Lol.

I wasn't a fan of the FJs when they first came out. I had a buddy who had one though, and after I rode in it a few times, I learned to like it a lot. He has since sold it though. Whenever I upgrade my truck, I'll either go with another Tacoma, or an FJ.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:32 PM   #8
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I almost had the FJ Team Trails last year. It was a beautiful vehicle. Just decided on a Tacoma becuase it suited my needs more. I think if the rear seat folded flat and there was better visibility for the rear seat, I would have one.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:24 PM   #9
StompinStu is on a distinguished road

StompinStu's Tacoma Gallery
I just traded in my Taco tonight and bought the exact model pictured. I love it!!!
Old 11-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #10
00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Casey
00taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
I almost had the FJ Team Trails last year. It was a beautiful vehicle. Just decided on a Tacoma becuase it suited my needs more. I think if the rear seat folded flat and there was better visibility for the rear seat, I would have one.
exactly there great but have horrible visibility out the rear especially when your used to driving a tacoma
Old 11-21-2009, 11:59 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00taco View Post
exactly there great but have horrible visibility out the rear especially when your used to driving a tacoma
Nothing worse than a Hummer H2. All the pillars were like half a foot long
Old 11-22-2009, 12:01 AM   #12
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I want an FJ
Old 11-22-2009, 12:26 AM   #13
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
I want an FJ

Love mine!!!!

Honestly the blind spots are something you learn to deal with. Actually makes you drive. Makes you aware of your surroundings and where cars are.

Great fucking vehicle though. Fully boxed frame, rear locker, ATRAC, rubberized floor.

FJ's are a great expedition rig if built well. Awesome aftermarket parts are available
Old 11-22-2009, 12:32 AM   #14
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
Love mine!!!!

Honestly the blind spots are something you learn to deal with. Actually makes you drive. Makes you aware of your surroundings and where cars are.

Great fucking vehicle though. Fully boxed frame, rear locker, ATRAC, rubberized floor.

FJ's are a great expedition rig if built well. Awesome aftermarket parts are available
My buddy had one, but traded it in not too long ago. I had gone for a couple rides in it and man I loved it!!! I don't use the bed of my truck that often, so this would probably be the next ideal vehicle for me. I like the offroading and the fact that you can get the FJ as a 4x4 and with a locker is good. Just why do they have to be so damn expensive? Lol. I need to pay off my Taco first. Maybe something to do in the future. Oh and I love the interior!
Old 11-22-2009, 03:32 PM   #15
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
I wasn't too big on them when they first came out, but I've grown to love them. They are a bit much price wise, though.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #16
00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Casey
00taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Nothing worse than a Hummer H2. All the pillars were like half a foot long

dangggggg SON! that would suck