Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

anyone on a tacoma lease right now?

Old 11-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
doodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud of
doodle_cakes's Tacoma Gallery
anyone on a tacoma lease right now?

I'm on a lease but I can't find a copy of it atm...I might've lost it

I'm wondering what is says with regards to modifications and voiding the warranty. I have lots I want to do to my little truck but I can't remember if Im allowed

I know it states that if I walk away from it at the end of the lease, it pretty much has to be in original state + have fairly new tires on it. But I won't be doing this so as long as I'm not voiding the warranty life is good.

Anyone have a lease handy they can look at? I'm planning on lifting her, swapping out the stock muffler, maybe the grill, interior stuff life a deck and speakers...not sure what else atm.

Edit - It's an '08 2x4 access cab if that makes a difference.