Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Inflatable Air Mattress

Old 11-23-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
TIM HUS shows Nashville how it's done correctly.
cameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cameraperson ADK
cameraperson's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Inflatable Air Mattress

Hey all- I'm looking for any advice on inflatable air mattresses for camping and sleeping in the bed of the Tacoma short bed. It is a bed after all...

Links to products you liked would be great.

You guys know all the tricks...
Frenchy
Old 11-23-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
Seagrave will become famous soon enough

Seagrave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameraperson View Post
Hey all- I'm looking for any advice on inflatable air mattresses for camping and sleeping in the bed of the Tacoma short bed. It is a bed after all...

Links to products you liked would be great.

You guys know all the tricks...
Frenchy

http://www.truck-bedz.com/
Old 11-23-2009, 02:10 PM   #3
cameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any experience with these?

http://www.teakatrucks.com/PhotoGall...&PhotoNumber=2
Old 11-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #4
Seagrave will become famous soon enough

Seagrave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameraperson View Post
Looks like a similar design as the "Truck Bedz" if not better. A little more expensive though. If you get it, report back on how you like it!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
9 $ at walmart twin size fits great i use it 4 times a month camping
Old 11-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #6

9 buck! That's a great deal- and they last? I guess for that amount, I could get 6 of them as backups.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
c-slak is a glorious beacon of lightc-slak is a glorious beacon of lightc-slak is a glorious beacon of lightc-slak is a glorious beacon of lightc-slak is a glorious beacon of light

c-slak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
9 $ at walmart twin size fits great i use it 4 times a month camping
I agree. I use a twin cheap one all the time. They look like they dont fit right but once your weight is on them they fit just fine!
Old 11-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #8
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
o man mine fits great and with my onboard air i dont even have to waste a breath
Old 11-24-2009, 03:49 AM   #9
Proud Tundra *****
oofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
oofy15354's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i wouldnt bother with specialty truck beds. get a sigle to go between the wheel cut outs or a twin to go over and just dont inflate it all the way. just lie down and enjoy
Old 12-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #10

Thanks for all the help everybody...

Mike
Old 04-17-2011, 11:51 AM   #11
Father is on a distinguished road
Father's Tacoma Gallery
Does the AirBedz fit in a 5ft Short Bed? I know the gate would have to be down... I'm just concerned with the cutouts being made for the 6ft bed and there being a big gap at the front of the bed.

Anyone have any pictures of one in a shortbed?
Old 04-19-2011, 07:14 AM   #12
Proud Tundra *****
oofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father View Post
Does the AirBedz fit in a 5ft Short Bed? I know the gate would have to be down... I'm just concerned with the cutouts being made for the 6ft bed and there being a big gap at the front of the bed.

Anyone have any pictures of one in a shortbed?
id measure the distance from the wheel wells to the front of the bed and compare that to a 6ft bed. either find one in a parking lot and give it a quick measure or ask on here. someone will give you the dimensions. thats really the only dimension that determines fit if you dont mind leaving the tailgate down
Old 04-19-2011, 07:18 AM   #13
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
wow flash back from the past......
Old 04-20-2011, 08:53 PM   #14
Proud Tundra *****
haha i dont even remember writing that original post. but i liked this guys tagline so i figured id help out