Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Hybrid Tacoma?

Old 02-26-2008, 01:07 PM   #1
TheOlympian is on a distinguished road
TheOlympian's Tacoma Gallery
Hybrid Tacoma?

Hey y'all,

With Toyota being proactive on many things I was hoping they would introduce a hybrid for the Tacoma. Any thoughts ot that happening?

Have a great day
-O-
Old 02-26-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
They are, sort of. I think there is talk of a hybrid Tundra. There is also a vehicle called the A-Bat. It is meant to take the place of what the Tacoma used to be. It is a compact "pickup." It is on the frame of the Rav 4 and looks like a mini avalanche or ridgeline.

http://www.autobloggreen.com/2007/12...a-bat-concept/
Attached Thumbnails
Hybrid Tacoma?-05-bat-concept-450.jpg