Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Near Death Experience

Old 12-05-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Near Death Experience

So yesterday my Tacoma saved my life....

I was driving down a local 4 lane road between Fort Collins Colorado and Boulder (some may know it as 287), I was going at the speed limit 65 and suddenly a guy in an F450 with about a 40 foot long triple axle horse trailer pulled out in front of me....

I jamed on the brakes but didnt have near enough time to stop and the abs kicked in and veered into the median to avoid the guy all the while My TRD offroad stayed strong.... Even crossing through the 6 foor depp median. I even was able to return to the road without a flinch

Thank you Tacoma...for saving my life
Old 12-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Damn glad that turned out good.
Thanks man
Old 12-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
adktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Navy: mm-subs
Name: danny
adktacoma's Tacoma Gallery
that's one of the main reasons i drive a fully capable truck,you never when you're gonna be offroading.
Old 12-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #5

so true man it was just a normal day of highway driving and.....
Thank god not a scratch on the truck haha
Old 12-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #7
btkicker will become famous soon enough
btkicker's Tacoma Gallery
I hate drivers like that. Rude and they don't care if you die or not.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #8

Ya man i kno this guy didnt even look

What are your guyses experiences?
Old 12-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #9
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Wow, I am glad everything turned out okay and you or your truck did not get hurt! (or the horses... )
Old 12-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #10

Thanks and yea PETA would be happy with me....
lol
I think the 18 horse or so would have hurt my truck more than me them
Old 12-05-2009, 06:16 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman101 View Post
i would have chased that guy with the trailor down
I thought about it but then i decided he either would have shot me or argued the police with reckless driving on my part...
Old 12-05-2009, 06:20 PM   #13
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Happy you and your truck are ok. I hate idiots like that.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Happy you and your truck are ok. I hate idiots like that.
Im not exactly religious but someone was looking out for me!!!! It made me order a legit ipod interface so i dont have to stray my eyes from the road
Old 12-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #15
tacoman101 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman101 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman101 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman101 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman101 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: scott
tacoman101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by focotacoma View Post
I thought about it but then i decided he either would have shot me or argued the police with reckless driving on my part...
good call