Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Tango and Cash Toyota Truck is (.Y.)

Old 12-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Tango and Cash Toyota Truck is (.Y.)

With all the publicity that the Back To The Future Toyota gets I'm going to give some credit to the 81 Hilux in Tango and Cash.

Thats all.

Oh wait... recently proper threads have included some:

B00bs
Old 12-30-2009, 05:53 PM   #3
el trfico ms lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
I love this movie and I'm glad I grew up in the 80's. I just wish I was 20 back then instead of 7. When I was a kid I loved and wanted an Isuzu Rodeo. In my kid mind it was the closest thing to the SUV that Tango and Cash drove through the construction yard in, fake propane guns a blazin'. When I saw the movie again as an adult it looks more like a Chevy Suburban with body cladding :-P

Wasn't the black pickup driven by the Chinese guy that Cash sits on his throat with a chair?

Big Trouble in Little China is another great Kurt Russel '80s movie. This one made me want to be a truck driver. All the other kids wanted to be astronauts, doctors, etc. I remember getting a peculiar look from the teacher when I told the class I wanted to be a truck driver.

And the gal on the left...jeebus I love this country.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #6
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-30-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SManZ View Post
I love this movie and I'm glad I grew up in the 80's. I just wish I was 20 back then instead of 7. When I was a kid I loved and wanted an Isuzu Rodeo. In my kid mind it was the closest thing to the SUV that Tango and Cash drove through the construction yard in, fake propane guns a blazin'. When I saw the movie again as an adult it looks more like a Chevy Suburban with body cladding :-P

Wasn't the black pickup driven by the Chinese guy that Cash sits on his throat with a chair?

Big Trouble in Little China is another great Kurt Russel '80s movie. This one made me want to be a truck driver. All the other kids wanted to be astronauts, doctors, etc. I remember getting a peculiar look from the teacher when I told the class I wanted to be a truck driver.

And the gal on the left...jeebus I love this country.
yep I think the hilux was driven by the guy who cash sat on with the chair. this is the 88 chevy 2500:

as for the first car I though I would drive, I wanted an explorer so bad from the time I saw Jurassic Park (93), I was 9.
I thought that thing was the sh!t