Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

in market to buy new Yota what should I get?

View Poll Results: what one would you most like
1970-1975 FJ40 Land cruiser 14 51.85%
1994-1999 Celica GT 0 0%
1980-1984 Pick Up 3 11.11%
1989-1995 Pick UP ( SAS 'd) 10 37.04%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
in market to buy new Yota what should I get?

NOT EXACT PICTURES JUST GIVEN YOU AN IMAGE OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE (WHAT I"D WANT MINE TO LOOK LIKE WHEN DONE)
***1970-1975 ish FJ 40 LAND CRUISER

***1994-1999 CELICA GT

***1979-1984 * PICK UP

***1989*1995 PICK UP []===()=[] will be SAS'd will in months of owning!
Old 01-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
get the 84 truck. im pretty sure thats the last year of the solid axle and its fuel injected.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
get the 84 truck. im pretty sure thats the last year of the solid axle and its fuel injected.
its acutally an 85 in a half for that but I dont like that body style and that comes to ready I wanna project either a tuner or a crawler
Old 01-11-2010, 10:55 AM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
79-84 pickup... buddy of mine has one... sweetness...
Old 01-11-2010, 10:56 AM   #5
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
gotcha. well in that case any of those bad boys are a good call. they would all be fun projects!
Old 01-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #6
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Land Cruiser. What's the Celica doing in there haha. Seems like an interesting option when the rest are trucks.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:24 AM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-11-2010, 12:31 PM   #8
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
what about this
Old 01-11-2010, 02:49 PM   #9
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
The FJ
Old 01-11-2010, 04:44 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Land Cruiser. What's the Celica doing in there haha. Seems like an interesting option when the rest are trucks.
celica's on there cuz I need something that gets good gas millage and I wanna get to point a to b FAST... the trucks are to help me get around obstacle A B and C and just get to D as for my Tacoma is MY DD and so dont wanna break or ruin it on the trails nor does she go as fast as car
Old 01-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
what about this
ha when I see this I see - big truck that gets horrible gas millage, big tires that have probably never seen dirt in there life, big muscles from his portien shake on the tire, big cocky grin that's Yeah I know I'm da' shit ... I think he's making up for something small...