Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Original Toyota Pick-up Forum? (i.e. 80's model)

Old 01-19-2010, 09:15 AM   #1
mgb2
mbarr is on a distinguished road
mbarr's Tacoma Gallery
Original Toyota Pick-up Forum? (i.e. 80's model)

Can anyone point me in the right direction towards a forum discussing original toyota pick-ups 94' and prior. I have an old 81' i'm fixing up and need some advice and ideas. Thanks.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:15 AM   #2
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
pirate4x4 is a good one, and ttora will have a good amount of info
Old 01-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #4
mgb2
mbarr's Tacoma Gallery
Tried out pirate4x4 today for the first time.....didn't seem very inviting or welcoming to new comers. Guess that's what I get for straying outside tacoma world....oh well.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #5
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Try this one... not been on this site in years so i really dont know if its worth a damn anymore...
www.wildyoats.com

edit: Yeah i looked around alittle and dont seem like much activity on that site anymore.... i tried tho
Old 01-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #6
zidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nice

zidaro's Tacoma Gallery
Pirate is insane for tech. It can be a little rough if you are asking questions that have been beat to death. that is what the SEARCH function is for and it works great. you can find anything there and it has been done many times. If you need to ask a question there is also the newbie section which is not so rough an entry. Bring the lube and dont be so sensitive/serious, it can be fun and funny.
wildyoats and marlincrawler are a bit more friendly.
Marlin would be my choice for a first gen. conservative wheeler build.
Whatcha got and gonna do with it?
Old 01-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #7
mgb2
mbarr's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing too major; just ordered a 4" ProComp lift. Trying to decide to stay with the 4" lift with 35" tires or add a body lift and go for 37's. Part of me wants to do the whole rock crawling thing, but I can't decide. I like the member pic you have; What year and what's all done to it?