Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

What's Your Dream Vehicle/Why Did You Buy Your Truck?

Old 01-22-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
Plannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Plannerman99's Tacoma Gallery
What's Your Dream Vehicle/Why Did You Buy Your Truck?

This question comes from an ex-psychology major girlfriend who was practicing her black mojo on me. Basically, she used my answer to distill out parts of my personality.

I picked my Tacoma because it represents unbridled freedom to me. As a super capable vehicle, I can go almost anywhere and haul/tow/transport to my needs.

Plus it's bad ass.

So here's the question for everyone else.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
Plannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shits and giggles. Curiosity. Killing time. Procrastinating. Voodoo.

Take your pick.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
Black Taco
Beau02 has a spectacular aura aboutBeau02 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Beau
Beau02's Tacoma Gallery
No bizarre psychological, philosophical, subliminal, or meaningful reasons. I just always loved Tacomas because they're awesome trucks - the full package of form and function. So, as soon as I could afford a new one (which really I couldn't as I was only 3 months out of college) I bought one. Been almost 8 years and over 138k miles and I haven't looked back or regretted it for one second.

But don't tell your girlfriend my trade-in was a purple Dodge Neon...
Old 01-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #6
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
i had to make up for my small penis.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #7
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
^ 1,000th post. WOOHOO!
Old 01-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #8

I have a feeling this post could get very entertaining real quick like.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:38 AM   #9
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Dream vehicle? As in anything ever made? For a car it would have to be a '57 Corvette. For a truck a '53 Chevy pickup. Yes, I'm a closet (classic) Chevy lover...don't hate me.

Why a Tacoma? My truck is the 3rd Toy that I've driven (1st to own) so I knew what they could do. When I was shopping for a truck I only looked at Toys - nothing else. I knew that I wanted a do anything, go anywhere, lasts forever truck. Toys are the only thing that fit that description.

So what does all of this say about me?
Old 01-26-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
Gunny is a glorious beacon of lightGunny is a glorious beacon of lightGunny is a glorious beacon of lightGunny is a glorious beacon of lightGunny is a glorious beacon of lightGunny is a glorious beacon of light
Marines: Gunny, Retired 2001
Name: Randy
Gunny's Tacoma Gallery
Hell, that says a lot about you. I am also a Chevy lover, and I have had may fair share of just about every truck they make except the small ones. Then it hit me when taking a college class when we were discussing something or another. Why did Chevy have to start building
"Adolescents" in
to their vehicles? Sensors always going bad at 300.00 a pop, shit falling off and the likes. Heck, I recently had a 2008 GMC 4X4 Z71 loaded to the hilt and it was so noisy I could barely talk on the phone. That's when I said the hell with it I'm getting a Toyota and almost got the Tundra but I changed my mind at the last minute due to the tail gate.
I kinda wish that I would have gotten the "FJ" for the gas, but I'll pick one up for fun later on. Shoot I still haven't put a pick of my truck on here yet. I'll get one this weekend one way or another.......Laters
Old 01-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #11
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I picked my taco because I wanted to try out a gas powered truck. I've driven Powerstrokes since I was 16. Also I allways had a soft spot for Toyota truck. The Taco and the Tundra, Which I both love also the FJ. Toyotas cars suck IMHO.

I bought my Taco due to I wanted a everyday driver that can hit the trails on the weekends...So far the Taco is the best truck Ive ever owned.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:11 PM   #12
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
um i needed to have a truck to put the dirtbikes in, and why not one that can get a CARB legal supercharger, along with a 6 inch lift.

plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
i had to make up for my small penis.