LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

1980-1989 Toyota pickup images please!

Old 09-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #41
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
This was my first Toyota pickup bought new
A 1987 Toyota 4WD Xcab SR5 Turbo (22RTE).
It was a 4cyl w/ ADD & IFS.
I loved this truck & sold it to buy my first house.
This was my very first truck minus the turbo!!! Mine was black w/ an AAL, toolbox, camo seats and camo extra cab windows!!! I'll try to find some pics I can scan in!!!
Old 09-25-2010, 08:05 PM   #42
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OLYMPIC VIEW" View Post
Just wanted to throw this on here and BUMP this thread!!!!

Original owner, always garaged, has 188K, and is one of those things I just can't part with...bought the truck my first year of college and drives like the first day I bought it!!!

This is it!!!! Exactly like my old one minus the camper shell!!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 10:01 AM   #43
Slinging parts since '03
The Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Parts Whore's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #44
"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OLYMPIC VIEW"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huyissuperman View Post
Straight axle...gotta love it...nice truck!!
Old 10-08-2010, 05:08 AM   #46
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OLYMPIC VIEW" View Post
Just wanted to throw this on here and BUMP this thread!!!!

Original owner, always garaged, has 188K, and is one of those things I just can't part with...bought the truck my first year of college and drives like the first day I bought it!!!

I would not part with it either. Your truck is awesome!
Makes me wonder why I sold mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
This was my very first truck minus the turbo!!! Mine was black w/ an AAL, toolbox, camo seats and camo extra cab windows!!! I'll try to find some pics I can scan in!!!
Thanks make me sad to think its dust somewhere.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
This is it!!!! Exactly like my old one minus the camper shell!!!!
Woot find those pics, scans em in and join the party.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #47
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaTacoma View Post
WTF! I have never seen one like that before. Looks like its trying to be a mini fullsize.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #48
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaTacoma View Post
i havent seen one of those in like forever...haha
Old 11-28-2010, 09:00 AM   #49
Ninja14 will become famous soon enough

Ninja14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
This was my first Toyota pickup bought new
A 1987 Toyota 4WD Xcab SR5 Turbo (22RTE).
It was a 4cyl w/ ADD & IFS.
I loved this truck & sold it to buy my first house.
I had an 84 charcoal gray looked just like this when I bought it new, except for the wheels, mine where chrome, it was my first Toyota, I traded in my 80 CJ5
Old 12-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #50
mytattootears has a spectacular aura aboutmytattootears has a spectacular aura about
Name: ramon
mytattootears's Tacoma Gallery
mine

my 2 projects , well the 83 will be parts and the 1979 will be for fun

the black truck is mine too

Old 12-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #51
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
thats not a factory axle in the front of the 79 is it? it looks alot wider than the rear.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:44 AM   #52
mytattootears has a spectacular aura aboutmytattootears has a spectacular aura about
Name: ramon
mytattootears's Tacoma Gallery
From what I know it's stock, i think it's just the picture that male it seem hat way
Old 12-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #53
no time for d-bags
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
My old '85. Sold it a while ago, but trying to buy it back.

photo taken in 2001

Old 12-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #54
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot this one from my 82 prerunner hybrid............

Old 12-07-2010, 01:52 PM   #55
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery

My 86 Pick-up I just got it a few weeks ago for 2500 with Full long travel front and rear plus its 4wd

Old 12-08-2010, 07:43 AM   #56

Ninja14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
My 86 Pick-up I just got it a few weeks ago for 2500 with Full long travel front and rear plus its 4wd

looks like a steal man....I'll give you 2550 for it
Old 12-08-2010, 08:07 AM   #57
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja14 View Post
looks like a steal man....I'll give you 2550 for it
pshhhhhh lol
Old 12-08-2010, 08:25 AM   #58
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my 85 on 33's

I have been modding it for the past few months

Back on all 4's

Almost done:

Should have some pics out in the daylight today
Old 12-10-2010, 07:02 AM   #59
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
outside pic

Old 12-11-2010, 08:41 AM   #60

Ninja14's Tacoma Gallery
looks great chris...nice work

Products Discussed in this Thread