Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Toyota Dealers in Tucson AZ?

Old 02-24-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
NateH. is on a distinguished road
Name: Nathan
NateH.'s Tacoma Gallery
Red face Toyota Dealers in Tucson AZ?

I have a few questions on dealer fears....

Basically I want to take my 09 Tacoma into the dealer here in Tucson to try and get the rear suspension tsb, my transmission flashed and see about my whistling wind shield noise at speeds above 65 on the highway.

My concerns...

1. Went through an Auto Broker to purchase the truck, and wondering if that will add to any dealer bitterness.

2. Damaging the truck, its one thing to get a scratch or ding on my own but if something was to happen at the dealer I would be pissed...already have read too many horror stories on here.

Anyone have any luck with either of the Toyota dealers here in Tucson and have a contact person they use that they could recommend? I always said I wouldn't let the dealer touch my truck but with these issues I want to get them covered under warranty.

Thanks for your time fellas!
Old 02-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #2
Desert Rat
AzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to all

AzPrerunner05's Tacoma Gallery
I only took in my truck to the dealer once, I will say that Desert Toyota has always been a far more pleasurable dealership than Precision. They try far harder to sell you anything and everything but they have always been more respectful. And they have a nicer building, if that counts for anything at all.

On the downside, Precision is in the Auto Mall and has a better used selection to browse through while waiting.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
NateH. is on a distinguished road
Name: Nathan
NateH.'s Tacoma Gallery
Thanks

Thanks for your feedback, all good points...