Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

How do I gain access to this area?

Old 03-13-2010, 04:19 PM   #1
Cobhc is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
Cobhc's Tacoma Gallery
How do I gain access to this area?

I'm trying to detach "1" from "2". I need to run a wire between this tiny area that has 2 big ends so I can't just slip it through. How can I separate these two parts? I can't seem to find the damn screws or bolts. Can anybody please help?
Attached Thumbnails
How do I gain access to this area?-p1020262.jpg  
Old 03-13-2010, 04:20 PM   #2
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Cup holder pops out. I think you need to unbolt the center console.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #3

Cobhc's Tacoma Gallery
I popped both of those out but I need that little gap to open up a bit. Center console and cup holders don't help at all. Thanks for the reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
Cup holder pops out. I think you need to unbolt the center console.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man.. What ya trying to do in there?
Old 03-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #5

Cobhc's Tacoma Gallery
I got a Ecometer and I want to mount it right between the cigarette lighter and the 12V and I want to get the wire through that area to have a nice clean look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
Sorry man.. What ya trying to do in there?
Old 03-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
Bryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Bryan07sport's Tacoma Gallery
On mine ('07 6spd), you pop out cupholders, pull out carpet in center console and take out 2 bolts under, take off console, i believe 4 bolts under cupholder area and then after removing shift knob, that plastic part slides right out... dunno how similar that is to yours