Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Can someone tell me what suspension thes trucks have????????

Old 03-16-2010, 08:13 AM   #1
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone tell me what suspension thes trucks have????????

Right now i have only 4runner pics but have seen tacomas, This is a security contractor 4runner its some pretty beffy suspension on these trucks. anyone know what type it is??? I tried to get a closer look, and looks like OME but no sure...Maybe blistiens. Dont want one of those crazy Brits catch me looking under there trucks
Old 03-16-2010, 08:22 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Just ask them if you can check it out. Explain that you are a yota enthusiast and are interested in the suspension. Then join them for a spot o tea, gobner.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:26 AM   #3
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Just ask them if you can check it out. Explain that you are a yota enthusiast and are interested in the suspension. Then join them for a spot o tea, gobner.
Ya I'll try that approch, what can go wrong.....right?
Old 03-16-2010, 08:30 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battleyota View Post
Ya I'll try that approch, what can go wrong.....right?

Remember they aren't cookies, they are "biscuits"
Old 03-16-2010, 08:38 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
???confused?????
Old 03-16-2010, 09:12 AM   #6

here is another pic...just let you guys know, these are some bad ass toyotas, if a war to break out in the states, I'll refit my truck like this haha
Old 03-16-2010, 09:20 AM   #7
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
here is another pic...just let you guys know, these are some bad ass toyotas, if a war to break out in the states, I'll refit my truck like this haha
If a war breaks out in the states, I am coming to your house
Old 03-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by StZu View Post
If a war breaks out in the states, I am coming to your house
Bring your yota, we can refit it too. make our own army of bad ass toyotas
Old 03-16-2010, 09:55 AM   #9
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
There has to be some heavy spring upgrade to support all the extra gear and armor.
The most likely guess would be OME but if they do contracts like the U.S. who knows.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:09 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
There has to be some heavy spring upgrade to support all the extra gear and armor.
The most likely guess would be OME but if they do contracts like the U.S. who knows.
I noticed when i walked up to take a look that the front had two sets of shocks on each tire, and one of them looks like it had a resivoir....this suspension is modified like alot
Old 03-16-2010, 11:02 PM   #12
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bring your yota, we can refit it too. make our own army of bad ass toyotas
TW Army FTMFW!
Old 03-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #13
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I noticed when i walked up to take a look that the front had two sets of shocks on each tire, and one of them looks like it had a resivoir....this suspension is modified like alot
Old 03-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #14
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Quote:
haha. Is that your house? or the place you work? the beauty shop? hahaha.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:57 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by James3492 View Post
haha. Is that your house? or the place you work? the beauty shop? hahaha.
Its on a Military base in Basrah Iraq, just more then military personal on the base...guess have to attend eveyones needs
Old 03-17-2010, 08:19 AM   #17
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever you need "KBR has you covered!"