Don't shop here!

Old 04-23-2008, 08:01 PM   #1
Newer Taco User
RedTaco02 is on a distinguished road
Army: 136th RTI
RedTaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Don't shop here!

I just wanted to express my complete and total hatred I have for
Auto Parts Wharehouse. This company has no respect for their customers. Their entire network is set up so the customer has to be hasled to get anything they messed up fixed. Every time I tried to get a problem fixed, they just wanted me to go away. This was a huge mistake from the get go. The first product was poor quality and filthy, not their fault. But to return a product was a huge deal. you have to wait for authorization, which takes 3 days. Then you have to argue about getting refunded for shipping back to them.
Then when I ordered a different product, it showed up with a huge hole in it. Of course parts where missing. To get them to fix it, was way too much trouble. They didn't care, again.
Anyways, This company has the worst customer service I have ever delt with. Every person just passed me off to someone else. So, please save your self the heart ache and shop some where else, please.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:36 AM   #2
99redtaco27 is on a distinguished road
Army: Ret VFW
99redtaco27's Tacoma Gallery
Same trouble with auto parts giant I think it was - sent me used(way used) parts, and it was HELL getting my $$$ back - thank goodness for credit card disputes - Otherwise I have NEVER had a problem ordering anything on-line or from E-bay
Old 04-28-2008, 06:40 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the heads up