Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Who drives your truck?

View Poll Results: Who drives your truck?
Your wife 40 13.89%
Your girl friend 31 10.76%
She wont drive it 14 4.86%
Family 20 6.94%
Only you 183 63.54%
Voters: 288. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
Who drives your truck?

I'd let my wife, but she won't drive a manual.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:44 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
ME!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Me, Myself and I!!!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
Swab
LBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Winter
LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I let my GF drive my truck whenever she wants (read when im drunk)
Old 03-25-2010, 08:50 PM   #5
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBPtaco View Post
I let my GF drive my truck whenever she wants (read when im drunk)
lol
Old 03-25-2010, 09:04 PM   #7
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Just me. My Fiance drives on occasion, usually after I've been drinking (she refuses to let me drive even after one beer)...
Old 03-25-2010, 09:06 PM   #8
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Just me. My Fiance drives on occasion, usually after I've been drinking (she refuses to let me drive even after one beer)...
At least you won't get a DUI. That would suck!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:14 PM   #9
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
you think id let anyone drive my truck...hell no! i did actually let me gf drive once only for safety reasons...a little intoxicated which is the only way i will ever let anyone but me turn the key, stick it in gear, and drive away with me in it
Old 03-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #10
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i love how us guys only let the chicks drive it when we are drinking haha our common sense must really go out the door
Old 03-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #11
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
mostly me. i occasionally let my parents take it. although i am considering revoking mom's toy driving privileges. we were out in their trailblazer recently and she insisted on having the 4wd engaged. the roads were dry and we did not need 4wd. as she was driving the car kept bucking and groaning around every corner as the driveshaft bound up. i tried to explain to her that it was bad for the car to be driving with 4wd on and taking sharp turns. she told me that it does it all the time and its just sensitive.

come to think of it, her driving privileges are officially revoked now...
Old 03-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #12
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
mostly me. i occasionally let my parents take it. although i am considering revoking mom's toy driving privileges. we were out in their trailblazer recently and she insisted on having the 4wd engaged. the roads were dry and we did not need 4wd. as she was driving the car kept bucking and groaning around every corner as the driveshaft bound up. i tried to explain to her that it was bad for the car to be driving with 4wd on and taking sharp turns. she told me that it does it all the time and its just sensitive.

wtf is she thinkin... its not AWD... its 4wd with no slip. slap her please. jk
Old 03-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #13
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:

She'll think different when she breaks something.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #14
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I let my ex drive it once and she peeled out leaving a parking lot and never got to drive it again. She was a spoiled little bitch and doesnt understand the value of a dolar and didnt understand why I wouldnt let her drive it. So now I mainly stick to me only.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #15
Almost there

Quote:

thats why no one drives my truck, they can drive great in theirs (your story proves a great exception) they might totally drive different in yours because its not theirs .....
Old 03-25-2010, 09:38 PM   #16
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country View Post
Unless she has a more expesive vehicle than my truck, HELL NO.
2 weeks before I got the Taco the GF got a Toureg. (her 97 4-runner blew up)

Then My jetta took a shit and I bought my 1st Taco ( I loved the 4-runner)

Now She has Yota envy and I LOVE telling her she's got the beater!! (not quite).

Old 03-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #18
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
I pretty much am the only one who drives it. My mom drove it once and couldn't figure out where the e-brake was *sigh*. Every now and then my brother and I trade cars but I HATE it when my brother moves stuff around.

Luckily for me most of my friends don't know how to drive it, so I'm safe
Old 03-25-2010, 09:47 PM   #19
Country is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lance Criminal, STA Plt.
Name: Country
Country's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruptTaco View Post
wtf is she thinkin... its not AWD... its 4wd with no slip. slap her please. jk
99% of women dont know shit about automobiles especially the small things, I cant believe she would argue the fact with someone who drives a 4x4 and hits the trails
Old 03-25-2010, 09:52 PM   #20
Swab
LBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Winter
LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
i dont really mind because i have armor. and where theres not armor, ive already done most of the damage.