View Poll Results: Sell or Keep
Finish it and see how you feel 0 0%
Finish it and sell it 0 0%
Finish it and build on what you have 0 0%
Finish it and keep it with no build 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
SYC TACO
VixTacom is one of the sharper tools in the shedVixTacom is one of the sharper tools in the shedVixTacom is one of the sharper tools in the shedVixTacom is one of the sharper tools in the shedVixTacom is one of the sharper tools in the shedVixTacom is one of the sharper tools in the shedVixTacom is one of the sharper tools in the shedVixTacom is one of the sharper tools in the shedVixTacom is one of the sharper tools in the shedVixTacom is one of the sharper tools in the shedVixTacom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Victor
VixTacom's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to VixTacom
Keeping or Selling

The body work on the tacoma is almost finished, all i need is to pop a couple of dings out before finishing off the primer, and sending it to my old job for paint.
What i'm struggling with is whether or not to sell it. If i sell the truck, I want either a Double Cab 1st Gen Tacoma, or a Jeep Grand Cherrokee Laredo. It would be very hard to see this truck go after i've put my heart and soul into it, and the memories the truck has.

What would you do?