Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Old school Toyota's Who's got em.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #21
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Now thats old school!

Old 05-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #22
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-02-2010, 08:34 PM   #23
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post

Thats real old school!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #24
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
How much "horsepower?" Or should I say cowpower.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #25
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koov View Post
How much "horsepower?" Or should I say cowpower.
Probably has a good low range!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:39 AM   #26
Toy_Yota is a splendid one to beholdToy_Yota is a splendid one to beholdToy_Yota is a splendid one to beholdToy_Yota is a splendid one to beholdToy_Yota is a splendid one to beholdToy_Yota is a splendid one to beholdToy_Yota is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shaun
Toy_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my 93. All stock for now.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #27
Ahaszard is on a distinguished road
Army: MSG Retired
Ahaszard's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my 72

Old 05-05-2010, 10:51 AM   #28
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy_Yota View Post
Here's my 93. All stock for now.

Its only the beginning
Old 05-05-2010, 10:52 AM   #29
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahaszard View Post
Nice
Old 05-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #30
gurjohn is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Industrial and Volunteer firefighter 15+ years
Name: Miller
gurjohn's Tacoma Gallery
My 3 toyo's

Looks like I found a thread to post the pic's of my last 3 trucks.
1987 (my brother still drives ~120 4 days a week, he rescues it from the block I had set it on)
1994 (mostly sits in the driveway lonely, don;t have the heart to sell)
2010 (current ride)
Attached Thumbnails
Old school Toyota's  Who's got em.-img_2741.jpg   Old school Toyota's  Who's got em.-img_2742.jpg   Old school Toyota's  Who's got em.-img_2743.jpg   Old school Toyota's  Who's got em.-img_2744.jpg  
Old 05-08-2010, 03:03 PM   #31
BlissTaco is a jewel in the roughBlissTaco is a jewel in the roughBlissTaco is a jewel in the roughBlissTaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: James
BlissTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I sometimes miss my old low and slow cruiser:
Old 05-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #32
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
[IMG]file:///Users/buzz268/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]My old reliable 1987 Toyota, 4x4 spd,carburetor, manual hubs,windows/locks,no a.c.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:37 PM   #33
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my old '91. currently in AZ with a blown head gasket due to my stepdaughter...(thats a whole 'nother story) Havent got the heart to abandon it ...imean sell it- to the kid who's looking after it....(he cant come up with more than $350)
dont got the cash to blow to go tow it home , at he moment... (stupid Uhaul wants $218 to rent a car dollie for a ten hour drive. they say they cant do less than a 4 day rental...@#$%...)

She was a good truck... 270K, 4.56 gears, 10 years of memeories and a lot of good parts...
...I have the feeling I will soon be spending hundreds of $$ to bring home a non functional family member....sorry for the rant ... Im sure y'all can relate a wee bit, tho.

Old 05-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #34
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiTaco View Post
Here's my old '91. currently in AZ with a blown head gasket due to my stepdaughter...(thats a whole 'nother story) Havent got the heart to abandon it ...imean sell it- to the kid who's looking after it....(he cant come up with more than $350)
dont got the cash to blow to go tow it home , at he moment... (stupid Uhaul wants $218 to rent a car dollie for a ten hour drive. they say they cant do less than a 4 day rental...@#$%...)

She was a good truck... 270K, 4.56 gears, 10 years of memeories and a lot of good parts...
...I have the feeling I will soon be spending hundreds of $$ to bring home a non functional family member....sorry for the rant ... Im sure y'all can relate a wee bit, tho.

If i were you just bring it home and make it your weekend project. It will be done in no time.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:29 PM   #35
Big Cat
Nine Mile Style is a name known to allNine Mile Style is a name known to allNine Mile Style is a name known to allNine Mile Style is a name known to allNine Mile Style is a name known to allNine Mile Style is a name known to all

Nine Mile Style's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Toyotabogger View Post
we need to get a hold of a moderator and make us a post 1st gen tacoma forum
x2
Old 05-08-2010, 09:45 PM   #36
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i had a 2wd 4-cyl for a work truck. i want one so bad.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #37
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdude59 View Post
If i were you just bring it home and make it your weekend project. It will be done in no time.
Thats Definitely my plan, reality keeps interfering tho . I got a baby on the way to save for and the usual bills like everyone else...
Dammit, being sensible never stopped me before tho.... The other thing is replacing head gaskets is above my skill level. but I've checked around, and will be able to take care of it with some friends, and hopefully learn something in the process. Time and $$ willing of course. Thanks for the positive reinforcement tho. =]
Old 05-09-2010, 03:06 PM   #38
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiTaco View Post
Thats Definitely my plan, reality keeps interfering tho . I got a baby on the way to save for and the usual bills like everyone else...
Dammit, being sensible never stopped me before tho.... The other thing is replacing head gaskets is above my skill level. but I've checked around, and will be able to take care of it with some friends, and hopefully learn something in the process. Time and $$ willing of course. Thanks for the positive reinforcement tho. =]

Yeah the family comes first. Well good luck on your build when you get it home.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:09 AM   #39
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Both my old ones that are gone.

'89 XtraCab

'91 4Runner - It had 245k on it when I sold it and it ran like a top.

I hope to one day have a 1st gen. ('79-'83) shortbox pickup. I love that bodystyle.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:31 PM   #40
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
Both my old ones that are gone.

'89 XtraCab

'91 4Runner - It had 245k on it when I sold it and it ran like a top.

I hope to one day have a 1st gen. ('79-'83) shortbox pickup. I love that bodystyle.

Love my '91 pickup xtra cab