Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Old school Toyota's Who's got em.

Old 05-17-2010, 11:28 PM   #41
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I got a old school toyota with a 6 inch lift
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=22879017
Old 05-18-2010, 03:13 AM   #43
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdude59 View Post
Love my '91 pickup xtra cab
I beat the crap out of that '89. I kinda wish I still had it but it had the infamous wristpin rattle. Besides, I got offered $300 less than I paid for it so I couldn't turn it down.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:30 AM   #44
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
I beat the crap out of that '89. I kinda wish I still had it but it had the infamous wristpin rattle. Besides, I got offered $300 less than I paid for it so I couldn't turn it down.
Bummer. At least you got back some cash for it.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:02 PM   #45
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdude59 View Post
Bummer. At least you got back some cash for it.
Another reason I was willing to part with it was, I knew where a 1-owner '87 Land Cruiser was that was in nice shape, 87k on it and $2500. Unfortunately the guy sold it the day before I got back over there. It was a steal!!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:57 PM   #47
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
Another reason I was willing to part with it was, I knew where a 1-owner '87 Land Cruiser was that was in nice shape, 87k on it and $2500. Unfortunately the guy sold it the day before I got back over there. It was a steal!!
That sucks!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:58 PM   #48
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Here is my 91 3.slow.

Gotta love it!
Old 05-19-2010, 10:17 PM   #49
Resmondo has a spectacular aura aboutResmondo has a spectacular aura about
Name: Cody
Resmondo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
I got a old school toyota with a 6 inch lift
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=22879017
Knew someone would put that on here! haha
Old 05-19-2010, 10:57 PM   #50
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
it was just so tempting lol
Old 05-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #52
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my 85 that is going under the knife in the next couple of weeks or so. Marlin Crawler has been getting a lot of cash as of late. I have always wanted and 85 Ext Cab and finally found one.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:12 PM   #53
Boosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really nice

Name: Cliff
Boosted17's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my 94 EXT V6 5spd. It was a great truck never had any issues with it.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #54
CTyota88 is on a distinguished road

CTyota88's Tacoma Gallery

My 92 6 cyl 5 spd and 2010 double cab trd
Old 05-21-2010, 10:05 PM   #55
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I'm trying to but so far it has just been a headache. So damn under powered, horrible fuel mileage (best of 11mpg.)

That sucks. Is it the auto? I know mine gets better gas miliage than that, but I could be wrong. What are you getting to a tank?
Old 05-21-2010, 10:06 PM   #56
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomtacoma01 View Post
Here is my 85 that is going under the knife in the next couple of weeks or so. Marlin Crawler has been getting a lot of cash as of late. I have always wanted and 85 Ext Cab and finally found one.

good deal
Old 05-21-2010, 10:07 PM   #57
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Im seeing a lot of nice old school Toyotas on here. Right on!
Old 05-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #58
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Here's an '82

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-up-truck.html
Old 05-21-2010, 10:46 PM   #59
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery

I have a 89 ext. cab 3.0 V-6 Auto 2x4 3/4 ton, stock. 170,000 miles and still gets 26 miles per gal. The seat is very tired, you almost need a pillow for it. Even in retirement it is about to get it's first set of new after market wheels. I got my wife a new camry that came with 16in wheels and she wanted new 18 wheels. The old truck needed tires so I have a set of new 16in tires and new 16in wheels cost about the same as tires. The old silver truck might even look young again.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:55 PM   #60
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by detnight View Post
I have a 89 ext. cab 3.0 V-6 Auto 2x4 3/4 ton, stock. 170,000 miles and still gets 26 miles per gal. The seat is very tired, you almost need a pillow for it. Even in retirement it is about to get it's first set of new after market wheels. I got my wife a new camry that came with 16in wheels and she wanted new 18 wheels. The old truck needed tires so I have a set of new 16in tires and new 16in wheels cost about the same as tires. The old silver truck might even look young again.

Post up some pics! That way we can see before and after!