Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Old school Toyota's Who's got em.

Old 10-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #921
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
That is super clean. I would keep it the way it is. Mine was already pretty mangled when I started on it.
Ya I mean I wouldn't go haywire on it like you did yours but I wish he would at least change the rims and do something to make it look official
Old 10-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #922
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
Restored to stock with mild mods. That bodystyle is my favorite. Those trucks are like hen's teeth here in Michigan. I was at an ORP a couple months ago for an event and a guy had an '82 in beautiful shape and he said he was getting a lot of compliments on it even from J**p guys. I took as many pics of that truck as I did everything else put together!

Beautiful. I've been highly considering doing this.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:12 PM   #923
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a pick of mine
94 pickup
5.29s
arb front
e locker conversion in rear
12voltguy.com e locker wiring harness
4.71 t case gears in a forward shift tcase
trail gear front bumper
8k winch
custom rear bumper and sliders not pictured
cb
bobbed bed 11"s
6" rear shackles
6" lift spring with half the leaves taken out for flex
high pinion front diff
new clutch stuff etc..
kenwood deck and audio stuff
custom rear shock mounts with cheapo f250 shocks
propbly some other stuff

future
paint...
exo cage
Attached Thumbnails
Old school Toyota's  Who's got em.-20130830_093435.jpg  
Old 10-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #924
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
You rolled it already.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #925
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
My brothers is like brand new, it has 80k on it, stored in garage its whole life, not a blemish anywhere except on the back there is a scratch about half an inch

I think I posted a pic but heres another

Does he want to trade for an '07 Tacoma? That thing is clean!!!
Old 10-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #926
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Got me another one!

Got me another one, this ones an 82. 11th vehicle ive owned, 9th toyota
Old 10-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #927
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
You rolled it already.
Possibly this weekend!
Ill be at tillamook state forest with it. Either lyda or browns camp!
Old 01-12-2014, 07:52 AM   #930
Toyota addict
cruiserkev is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Kevin
cruiserkev's Tacoma Gallery
My first old school Toyota was a '77 Celica fastback bought in 1991. Drove it for 4 years as a daily driver before buying a '76 FJ40 for a change of pace in '95. Sold the Celica to buy cruiser parts but wish I would have kept it. The 40 is very reliable vehicle and wheels great. Still have it and will pass it down to my kids someday. Needed a truck back in '02 and bought a '99 Tacoma which has been my daily driver for nearly 12 years now. The Taco is also very capable and has given me few problems over the years. These purchases were some of the best decisions I ever made. Toyota forever!
Attached Thumbnails
Old school Toyota's  Who's got em.-kevin_lavarocks.jpg   Old school Toyota's  Who's got em.-naches.jpg   Old school Toyota's  Who's got em.-user69981_pic20874_1323545557.jpg   Old school Toyota's  Who's got em.-0727131325.jpg   Old school Toyota's  Who's got em.-1027131608b.jpg  

Old 01-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #931
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkofwimbo View Post
Does he want to trade for an '07 Tacoma? That thing is clean!!!

Actually i think he's in the market for a new car...
Old 01-12-2014, 10:51 AM   #932
nieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
nieb15's Tacoma Gallery
91 Pickup
Old 01-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #933
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieb15 View Post
91 Pickup
Where is this? Looks like fun.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:39 PM   #934

Quote:
91 Pickup

This truck looks like it would be one hell of a pre runner
Old 01-12-2014, 04:21 PM   #935
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
A repost, but still have it! Love my 85'

Thanks,

Brett
Old 01-12-2014, 05:20 PM   #936
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
A repost, but still have it! Love my 85'

Thanks,

Brett
Such a beauty! You were talking about selling it, weren't you? I vaguely remember telling you (if indeed it was you) to keep it and your kid would love it, like me with my truck. I'm glad you still have it!
Old 01-12-2014, 09:46 PM   #937
nieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
nieb15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
Where is this? Looks like fun.
Folsom Lake (or should I say puddle...). It is super low and there are a ton of places to trek to. I like to head out here at least once a month to let the 4WD move a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
This truck looks like it would be one hell of a pre runner
4WD, but a long travel kit is in the works.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:50 AM   #938
LensCap

Quote:
Folsom Lake (or should I say puddle...). It is super low and there are a ton of places to trek to. I like to head out here at least once a month to let the 4WD move a bit.

oof! Yeah I just saw some photos posted in the norcal bs thread. So low!
Old 01-13-2014, 01:30 PM   #939

Quote:

Just what I was wanting to hear do you have a build thread so I don't miss it in the making?
Old 01-13-2014, 01:42 PM   #940
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post